A good electronic drum set ^^

balck_drummer_nl

Hey people!
I just moved in a new house but because of my neighbors, i cant play anymore the drums... :( So i decided to get a electronic one8)! Could u suggest me for one that feels as great as a normal one please? Thanks a lot and sorry if somebody has already asked this questio n...

Szam

Well there won't be an electronic kit that feels just like an acoustic, but I'd say the ones that use the mesh heads feel more drum like than the simple rubber ones. I always thought the mesh heads were a bit too bouncy and felt flimsy, the hard rubber ones allow more bounce and feel good to hit, in my opinion anyway. Perhaps a Roland TD-6? Less expensive and great quality, as opposed to dishing out £5000 for a TD-20.

m

Roland TD20 module with various mesh pads is what makes me happy.
The TD12 is very versatile but lacks a few bells and whistles.

CASCINAIDRUMS

I personally would go for the roland V-DRUM TD10
Awesome Drums
You can check out my set up on My set ups
I also picked up a V-DRUM Amplifier
I bought my drums then added on to it.
I have neighbors too.
If you have anymore questions, just ask that's one of the reasons why we are here.

YEA MAN IDE GET THE TD-20 THATS A KILLER BRAIN SO MUCH YOU CAN DO SO MANY OFFERS. IM USING AN ALESIS DM5 AND ALESIS MIRCOVERB 4 RACK MOUNTS,BUT ITHINK IM GOING TRO SELL AND BUY THE TD-20 OR TD-10,AS PADS GO I USE THE PINTECH CONCERT CAST SERIES GOOD SOLID AND NOT CHEAP PLASIC LIKE WHAT ROLAND DOES

ajppsc69

I have the TD-6 and I love it sounds real good after a little tweaking but definately worth the money,Good luck happy drumming

mouse

depends what you want to use the kit for will depend on how much to spend, I would suggest. I have a basic Yamaha DTXpress 2, which is ideal for practicing especially since I have neighbours, but I would never take it out live as it's nowhere near good enough for that. If you do want it for live performance, then definately the Roland TD 20, but they cost a small fortune, but are so worth it!

Sarah x

metallicat

if you have the cash get the TD-20's there the best. or get any v-drum kit. and my advice is if it's not roland v-drums stay away.

balck_drummer_nl

I m getting the roland dt 12 with the hi hats of the roland dt 20 and exchanging the third tome with the one in dt 20. plus getting an amplifyer roland pm10 all for just 3500euro... Is that a good deal??

dannyfuture

I just recently purchased a roland TD3-KW, which i am currently using for live and practice. I use it with a roland SPD-S. I have to say i was amazed as to how well it all stands up to the live show. So my advice would be there is little need to spend a LOT of money for a kit when, the bottom end Roland (£600) is a fantastic setup for both purposes.

The only issue is the library of sounds, which can be limiting, but as isay using it with a sampler solves that..........

Hope that helps. My first post here so i may have rambled