A custom crash, 14", used, 100usd, good?

fgdgafdf

Someone on my local area craig's list is selling an A custom crash, 14" for 100$. new they go for 149.99, so 2/3 the new price. He says he bought it used 4 years ago. I have emailed him back asking about the previous owner and what kind of the music and treatment both he and the current owner have dished out to this symbol. I have never bought used symbols before and I was just wondering what to look out for. Key-holing, dents, cracks, and scratches of course. The seller has stated there are none, and of course I would verify this before buying it. But other then that, 100$ for a 4+ year used crash seem good? What is the expected life span of a like symbol? I imagine depending on what kind of the music is played one it and how often. I strive to play every imaginable style of music, blues, jazz, any kind of rock to and any kind of metal, I'm not a overly heavy hitter or anything, I play at the level appropriate to what the music calls for. So, I think I take good care of symbols is what I mean to say. No metal on metal contact whatsoever, always individually bagged in the caring case when moved. So depending on his reply about the previous owner and style of music, is this a good value? I grew up in China, where prices are never final, so I am a skilled haggler if need be, but I am also all about being fair and want the deal to be good for both of us. Recommended price?

Thanks.

michiganice91

Not much details. I broke a 14 inch fast crash, and It was under warranty, so I have a brand new one, untouched sent straight from the zildjian factory un-opened. Im asking $135 (maybe $130) for it. Paypal would be acceptable.

fgdgafdf

Your thing says you live in Raleigh, NC. I live in Cary. Could I meet you and see/hear it sometime this week maybe?