: (

46&2

Just got back from school..expecting my iron cobra to be on my doorstep..and the fed ex guys leaves a note saying it couldnt be delivered because of signature required...no one was home...bummerrrrrr..now another day of school anticipating my pedals.

LeJayk

EOTE_drummer":3913q8ub said:
don't worry i've been waiting for my saluda's for 3 weeks.
But won't the day when they arrive be just magical? :)

Unless they screwed up the delivery in countless ways.

okjohne

That's what's great about going to a drum shop and leaving with your purchase. On the other hand I am waiting for the practice pad kit that they had to order.

kylevater

yeah that really sucks i hate when that happens
ask drummerduba he knows what its like to wait long for a product

BillRayDrums

okjohne":3140r6z8 said:
That's what's great about going to a drum shop and leaving with your purchase. On the other hand I am waiting for the practice pad kit that they had to order.
Egg-zactly. Pay $10 more, get it then...that is unless the product is not in stock at the music store....

Gabimo

okjohne":3vujq6j0 said:
And helping local buisnesses

Rockula!

The Christmas season has backed up the shipping business considerably this year
We are having trouble getting product in our store right now
I feel 'ya

BillRayDrums

Rockula!":39p21e3h said:
I feel 'ya
I went to the music store today and am STILL awaiting my "brick of Pro-Mark 2B Hickory Wood tips.

I can get sticks directly from Pro-Mark at a pretty reduced price but prefer to buy them at the music store, just to help support them. Same with Aquarian. I could pay $10 less per head change, but that $10 helps ensure I have a music store to go to!

okjohne

BillRayDrums":3lehj1r7 said:
Rockula!":3lehj1r7 said:
I feel 'ya
I went to the music store today and am STILL awaiting my "brick of Pro-Mark 2B Hickory Wood tips.

I can get sticks directly from Pro-Mark at a pretty reduced price but prefer to buy them at the music store, just to help support them. Same with Aquarian. I could pay $10 less per head change, but that $10 helps ensure I have a music store to go to!
Using aquarian as weel huh. I use a white Dot with black control ring on my 8x15 57' WFL marching snare. it can use all the contol it can get.

PDP9000

that sucks one time i orderd something for my drums and i got the box
and it was all messed up and had some holes in it with tape on it i was
really mad.

trstn

oh .. when a delivery fails around here I need to go to a store to pick it up .. well ..

I buy sticks at the local store, well they are small and sell to the more "beginner" audience. They never have the right heads, so I must order them.
They have learned that I buy 12 pairs of the sticks I use every now and then and they have a few packs.

I'd love to have a real music store around with a nice coffee machine and a sofa to hang out and drool on good gear ...

I could let them order the new PST5s I need but I would pay a lot more than ordering them by myself at thomann.de (musiciansfriend in german ;) )
I was thinking about buying a slitdrum from them but they are just too expensive. The idea of supporting the local store is a good one, but my finances do not allow this all the time.

trstn

EOTE_drummer

kylevater":2pw74hhc said:
yeah that really sucks i hate when that happens
ask drummerduba he knows what its like to wait long for a product
i know what it is like to wait. i ordered my saluda's 3 weeks ago and they didn't ship until yesterday. so i still have another week or 2 wait until they actually come in...

trstn

Rockula!":2afhul1g said:
trstn":2afhul1g said:
thomann.de (musiciansfriend in german ;) )
Wouldn't that be "musikers freund"?
Indeed. Musikers Freund to be picky on those capitals. :)
Thomann.de is as big and as well known in Germany as musiciansfriend.com is in the US I'd say. Most of the people I know order at Thomann because they have really good prices.