87%

kylevater

Timekeep69":2gcnrb3w said:
You are my make believe guitar playing hero! :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rob Crisp

The day GH3 was released I went to a metal night in Southampton and the DJ had been replaced by a giant screen an Xbox 360 and GH3 with 2 guitar controllers. Was something else, especially when one guy got all shitty and though the controller on the floor because he lost. He got thrown out himself then. :twisted:

SmellsLikeIan

Timekeep69":k5y7wy0a said:
Drumosaurus":k5y7wy0a said:
Who sings raining bllood?
\m/ SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/ :D
God they were great live. But I saw them during Dave's hiatus, so John Dette was playing. The Undisputed Attitude tour. Unsane opened, and I think they played for about 5 minutes before everyone started yelling
SLAYER!! SLAYER!! SLAYER!!

EOTE_drummer

drummerduba":3a3l30yv said:
wait till ya get 2 through th fire nd flames by dragonforce on expert

my mate only got 1% complete
i saw a friend of mine attempt it on expert.... his hands fell off

SmellsLikeIan

Bong":20mpqrn1 said:
I use to play it live faster than Lombardo, now, eeehhhhhh not so well.
Yeah, that's the kind of thing you have to do every day to keep up with...I just don't have the discipline or willpower for it. That and I don't play metal very much anymore.

EOTE_drummer

Potatoe Snack":mbq8ita1 said:
i suck at that game and i actually play the guitar...but not that guitar...
lol same here, i can play raining blood better on guitar than on guitar hero on easy!