70's Zildjian medium ride for sale...make an offer!

rufus4dagruv

Hi all,

I have 20" Zildjian medium ride from the 70's for sale. I do not have an exact weight but I would *guess* it's somewhere between 2500 and 2700 grams. It has a heavy patina, but the stamp is clear. The hollow logo is still very visible on the bottom of the cymbal. There are no cracks. I haven't used this cymbal in years and I would like it to go to a good home. I'm going to see what I do about getting a soundfile and some pics of the pie this evening.

Please feel free to make me an offer if you are interested.

Edit 11/19: ***<b>SOLD</a>***

zen_drummer

Mark,

Thanks for the GREAT cymbal! I really like it and I hope you enjoy the Acrolite as much as I enjoy this ride... It was great meeting you in person as well, I'm sorry it had to be so brief!

rufus4dagruv

zen_drummer":1x14bi54 said:
Mark,

Thanks for the GREAT cymbal! I really like it and I hope you enjoy the Acrolite as much as I enjoy this ride... It was great meeting you in person as well, I'm sorry it had to be so brief!
Hey Mike,

The Acro is very sweet. Glad you're getting some use out of that cymba! The next time I'm heading to Rochester, I'll drop you a line and maybe we can meet up again. Thanks again and take care!

-Mark