4 pc. TAMA STARCLASSIC Performer EFX White Silk FOR SALE!

egarcdrums

Im selling my Tama Starclassic Peformer EFX wrapped in beautiful White Silk..

4 piece sizes:
22"x18" bass drum
12"x10" Rack tom
18"x16" massive floor tom
5.5"x14" Snare

These drums are in EXCELLENT condition. They have been gigged and recorded with, yet the shells have absolutely NO scratches. There are some light scratches on the rims of the snare and rack but you cannot notice them unless you get up close. Evans G2 heads all around and an Evans Dry head on the snare, all have some life left but will probably need to be changed soon. Brand new Emad on the bass drum. The picture shows the floor tom with a Remo head, but it will come with an Evans G2. Starcast Mounting System for the rack tom. New these drums cost $1500. I special ordered the floor tom a couple months ago and it cost $400. All drums 100% birch wood. With the exception of the floor tom which is only a couple months old these drums are about 1yr and a half old. Once you've seen the pictures and the shape they are in I will be open to any legit offers, once again new these run at least $1500 not including tax. I'm not gonna give these away. I'm located in Miami, Fl. If you want them shipped you pay for all shipping charges. Ill meet up with anyone in the South Florida area.

prplmonstr69@aol.com