10" Mini Hi Hats

TwistedPunk575

Meinl is the company. Well, at least for the ones im thinking of. Ive seen them, and they look cool. Like the perfect auxiliary. I just want to know if there worth it haha.

Dale

TwistedPunk575":2h3i69is said:
Meinl is the company. Well, at least for the ones im thinking of. Ive seen them, and they look cool. Like the perfect auxiliary. I just want to know if there worth it haha.
Meinl is now making truly fantastic cymbals. I picked up a 20" Byzance heavy ride cymbal that is easily the equal of any Zildjian or Sabian cymbal I've ever heard. I have set up my $330.00 Meinl Byzance 20" heavy ride in conjunction with my $819.00 Zildjian K custom 22" pre aged high definition ride and they both complemented each other wonderfully.

phoenix7289

Dale":1s2sxzqa said:
TwistedPunk575":1s2sxzqa said:
Meinl is now making truly fantastic cymbals. I picked up a 20" Byzance heavy ride cymbal that is easily the equal of any Zildjian or Sabian cymbal I've ever heard. I have set up my $330.00 Meinl Byzance 20" heavy ride in conjunction with my $819.00 Zildjian K custom 22" pre aged high definition ride and they both complemented each other wonderfully.
$820?! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Cieniu

Zildjian also makes 10" Hats - ZHT for sure.
Sabian - AA Mini Hats.

Besides of that, best 10" I've ever played was 10" Sabian Hand Hammered Splash on some Istanbul Bell.

loop

There are also Paiste Signature 10'' micro hats. You can hear them on Paiste's website

downshifter99

phoenix7289":1hc81ler said:
Dale":1hc81ler said:
TwistedPunk575":1hc81ler said:
$820?! SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
That's Zildjian list price,not paid price(if he did...he got raped!!!). :shock:

drkwb

You can get the ZHT's at Guitar center for about $100 bucks. They're not bad, make a good stationary hat fun to play around with and are great for low volume settings.

Billy ward uses them for almost everything, but I'm pretty sure his are A's.

I use mine with the bottom on top, makes them a little thicker. 2 bottoms work best. GC sells all their hats as individual pieces so you can get 2 bottoms.

CHIMPOaGOGO

CASCINAIDRUMS":59vztexg said:
Damn
I can buy a small drum set for that
Or at least a half of one
That's to much money
I would never pay that much !!!!!!
You must have money to burn
That's two Harley payments
I'd rather have a harley
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BONEFACEMUSIC
Cascinaidrums
HAha yeah back in the day my tama 5-piece cost $800 including the zbt pack

doggett68

i played on some at a guitar center, it was a really nice custom dw set with paiste cymbals, they were really neat to play on, a nice crisp sound, and made by paiste! i never was able to find them on the website so maybe they were custom made?