Comments, suggestions...etc

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

stump

Post Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Greg...post some vids of you playing. I bet you can shread a kit man. Greg shreading a kit coming soon to DML! WHAT???? P.O.Y!
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

antiunderscores
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:03 am

stump wrote:Greg...post some vids of you playing. I bet you can shread a kit man. Greg shreading a kit coming soon to DML! WHAT???? P.O.Y!
now that would be awesome!
hey Greggles, thanks for changing it back to ads on top, im trying to go n some occasionally to get you some more $$$ because unlike most, i actually care about this site. But can we please have the "author" and "latest poster" colums, i think it used to be like that, if not, an we have it anyway? i know it's going back to how it was months ago but why fix it if it aint broke? and why does this site seem to crash a lot on me? i know its not my connection, at least i dont think it is, and its not when i try to upload anything, or even comment on the site, i just try and get to the home page and it says something about the connection or server and its on your end, not mine.
Zildjian, Wuhan & Istanbul cymbals
Pearl & Mirage kit.
Crappiato Snare
Steve's Back! ..............kinda
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:39 pm

at the bottom of the page where it lists the number of pages in the thread put a "jump to page" drop down box please.

I was half way through the drt thread and I accidently turned off my computer. I don't want to go through 34 pages again to get back where I left off.
R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan. You will be missed.
b b253
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Drumosaurus wrote:at the bottom of the page where it lists the number of pages in the thread put a "jump to page" drop down box please.

I was half way through the drt thread and I accidently turned off my computer. I don't want to go through 34 pages again to get back where I left off.

Ya that would be kinda nice.
Pulse double bass kit
Mapex M birch 5 peice kit
Mapex steel 10 by 5.5 side snare
Sabian xs20 cymbals
Zildjian Avedis
Tama hardware
Remo heads
Regal tip =)
http://www.myspace.com/thedrummerboyoftheworld
kylevater
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:28 pm

i notice now that the longer posts tend to run off the page, having us to scroll over to read it all, is there a way we can make it to where it packs it in together and doesnt need scrolling? thanks

oh and, are these things in this thread even still valid?
It's challenging you: Image