What do you like most about playing drums?

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

DRUMZILLA
beginner
beginner

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:54 am

THE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION AND KNOWING THAT YOUR DRIVING THE PEOPLE TO MOVE THEIR BODIES. YOUR THE BACKBONE.
mattkinel
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:47 pm

we have the most fun in the band, who else gets to hit things and make cool sounds come out!

i also love the beauty behind the actual drums themself. just look through peoples kits on the picture page, goddamn there sexy, just like girls, they each have there differnces, highs and lows, and they love you to bang em hard!
-Matt Kinel

Vintage Ludwig Stainless Steel Bonham Set
Paiste Giant Beats and 2002 Cymbals
Vintage Ludwig Hercules and Atlas Hardware
Speed King Pedal, Supraphonic Snare
Remo Heads, Coated
katemate
new
new

Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:24 pm

Playing drums ignites my passion and makes me feel alive. :D
top drummer
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:53 pm

seeing everybody move when you're playing a very deep groove :)
keep on drummin!
Rob Crisp
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:48 pm

mattkinel wrote:we have the most fun in the band, who else gets to hit things and make cool sounds come out!

i also love the beauty behind the actual drums themself. just look through peoples kits on the picture page, goddamn there sexy, just like girls, they each have there differnces, highs and lows, and they love you to bang em hard!

This man is SPOT on! Plus everyone loves drummers. People tell your guitarists and singers they have nice songs, good riffs etc, but it's the drummer they turn around and say "wow, that was amazing!" to!