Xfactor wrote:Would it be possible for you to itemise your list of questions you want answered? I've read this post a few times and remain confused.
Sure sorry for the conffusion. Her aare some basic question I am hoping to get answered.
1. If you played E-drums would you like the ability to customize them in the same manner as you would and acoustic kit?
2. Do you feel the look of an acoustic kit is more appealing than the look of current E-Drum kits?
3. Would you consider the look for the current E-Drum kits a draw back to your choice to purchase(if you were consdiering to do so)?
4. If you have ever played and e-drum kit did it was unfamiliar or uncomfortable when you sat behind it?
5. Do you feel more comfortable behind an acoustic kit than and e-drum kit?
6.What do you think of a floating e-drum trigger that would eliminate the triggering you get when the rack, drum shell or drum stand is struck?
What are your main reassons you would NOT buy an e-drum kit?
7.What are your main reassons you WOULD buy an e-drum kit?
8.What things would you change to the current market e-drum kits if you could?
Thats the bulk of the questions i wouls like answered. But please feel free to openly coment on any thing you feel is related. thank you
1. yes the ability to customize an e kit would be very benificial, you could go into more depth of your purchase.
2. the look of an acoustic drum cannot be beaten in my opinion, but if an E-kit could be made into the same shapeand look as an acoustic kit, tht would make a huge difference into me interests of e-kits.
3. when i see e-kits availiable for purchase in my local music shop, they dont appeal to me at all, if i was to purchase one, the look of one may put me off.
4. they are just a comfortable as acoustic kits in my opinion
the only difference is size and positioning.
5. acoustic kits just feel right to me, e-kits seem a bit weak to me, however, saying tht i love the sounds they can produce, especially the classic 80's snare sound you can get outa them
6. the reasons i wouldnt buy an e-kit would be ; their to weak to me compared to an acoustic. you can position them the same as a normal kit. most e-kits dont look to easy on the eyes
7. the reasons i would buy an e-kit would be; they are very compatable. easy transportable. can be played in quite condisions
8. i would make them look better, if you could make one tht looks like a top quality acoustic kit but has the sound and features of an e-kit, then i would consider buying one.
as far as sound quality goes, e-kits sound gr8.
Hope that answers some of your questions. i hope thts helped in some ways...
Good Luck with the E-kits. you have my support.