[tamaman] - Tama

You have a Kit that You're proud of it? We want to see it!

Moderator: Moderators

tamaman
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:14 am

I am new at this so bare with me please?

I bought the cherry burst Ludwig accent model last month and usually keep it in my gig bags for rehearsals and gigs. The PDP white onyx kit is my maple shell jazz fusion kit and my Tama Superstar Custom is my monster kit complete with a DW 9000 series double bass pedals and LP mini timbales
loop
session drummer
session drummer

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:16 am

Your kits are stunning! I like the tama best! But...why 3 drum kits? Do youhave many bands and your music differs much?

cheers :)
dim my eyes if they should compromise
tamaman
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:51 pm

I play in a rockabilly band basically using a bass drum, snare, floor tom and one mounted ride tom. The Tama was the first kit that I bought to use more for melodic approach but I got tired of taking the bass drum and snare to go to rehearsal. That's why I bought the PDP thinking that it would be my gigging kit and band rehearsal kit but I love playing her. She has a great sound so I decided to leave her in my living room to annoy the neighbors behind my house and therefore, I saw the Ludwig set at the local Sam Ash dealer and bought her.

I am a single man with no children so I have to spend my money on something. Hell, if I run across a Rogers or a vintage Slingerland I might buy one of those kits also.

Thanks for putting those in photo form for me.