Drum Blueprint Program

You have a Kit that You're proud of it? We want to see it!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:24 pm

drummer4thefreaks wrote:
Coatedskins wrote:
Zildjian also do a 24" ride, its something like £450 (sorry im english, dont know dollars)


Dollars are double at the mo lol. $900 for a cymbal? wow...

I'm in the pounds too though... thats still a lot :(


There is no $900 cymbal! That is not the correct transfer rate for pounds to dollars. I believe it's the other way around... one dollar to two pounds. America is still the richest country.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
drummer4thefreaks
drumming adept
drumming adept
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:24 am
Location: Fareham, Hampshire, UK

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:26 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:
drummer4thefreaks wrote:
Coatedskins wrote:
Zildjian also do a 24" ride, its something like £450 (sorry im english, dont know dollars)


Dollars are double at the mo lol. $900 for a cymbal? wow...

I'm in the pounds too though... thats still a lot :(


There is no $900 cymbal! That is not the correct transfer rate for pounds to dollars. I believe it's the other way around... one dollar to two pounds. America is still the richest country.


Odd, especially when i come to Florida ever year and each time i change my £600 (roughly) spending money into about $1180 ;)
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:26 pm

^^^^ Phoenix is a tard. Transfer rates have nothing to do with how rich the country in.
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:33 pm

Howepirate wrote:^^^^ Phoenix is a tard. Transfer rates have nothing to do with how rich the country in.


I'm not saying it has anything to do with it! You're the fucking retard anyways, coming on here, trying to bash everyone and being a total dickwad. Just fucking cut it out or get off these forums, I come on here to have peaceful discussions about drums, and you have been making that not possible these days! And if I was a retard, I wouldn't be making it as far as I am.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:50 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:
Howepirate wrote:^^^^ Phoenix is a tard. Transfer rates have nothing to do with how rich the country in.


I'm not saying it has anything to do with it! You're the fucking retard anyways, coming on here, trying to bash everyone and being a total dickwad. Just fucking cut it out or get off these forums, I come on here to have peaceful discussions about drums, and you have been making that not possible these days! And if I was a retard, I wouldn't be making it as far as I am.



Dude it was a joke. Sorry you cant comprehend humor as well as i thought.

And apparently your not making it that will

Or you'd learn ur set is batman
User avatar
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Location: concord, nc

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:There is no $900 cymbal! That is not the correct transfer rate for pounds to dollars. I believe it's the other way around... one dollar to two pounds. America is still the richest country.


first, there are almost $2 per 1 pound. second, search ebay and once in a while youll see some old 50s turkish zildjians that sell for over $1000...i saw one reach aroun $1300 once.
Last edited by anavrinIV on Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:45 pm

anavrinIV wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:There is no $900 cymbal! That is not the correct transfer rate for pounds to dollars. I believe it's the other way around... one dollar to two pounds. America is still the richest country.


[COLOR=deeppink]first, there are almost $2 per 1 pound. second, search ebay and once in a while youll see some old 50s turkish zildjians that sell for over $1000...i saw one reach aroun $1300 once.[COLOR]


Well yah! Vintage certainly! But in terms of brand new cymbals, no. Because I search the cymbal selling websites almost daily, and the highest price I've ever seen barely got over $500.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
shiebcte
drumming adept
drumming adept
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:55 pm

Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm

i cant get it to work on my mac...damn. looks like a hell of a program
<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q220/sonsofapollo/l_d74ce816f2645d82cd9167378fda14e5.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"></a>
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:14 pm

shiebcte wrote:i cant get it to work on my mac...damn. looks like a hell of a program


Turn your mac in for a dell :P
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:14 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:
shiebcte wrote:i cant get it to work on my mac...damn. looks like a hell of a program


Turn your mac in for a dell :P


Dells suck...they use used parts in their computers. But other than acer dells the only choice due to their awesome customer support.

I'd get an acer or get a friend to make a computer for u.
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:29 pm

Howepirate wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
shiebcte wrote:i cant get it to work on my mac...damn. looks like a hell of a program


Turn your mac in for a dell :P


Dells suck...they use used parts in their computers. But other than acer dells the only choice due to their awesome customer support.

I'd get an acer or get a friend to make a computer for u.


Dell XPS. ^_^ Check those beauties out on their site! How about the $6,000 one. ;)
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Chabha
beginner
beginner
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am
Location: Southern California

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:49 am

Can't download said file not found.
This is my drum set lay out

H.B. Drums 2 DW5000 Pedal, Pearl cymbal stands, DW5000 Hi-Hat 2 leg Zildjian ZBT Pro 14 Hi-hat, 20 ride, 18 china, 16 crash. Zildjian ZXT 14 fast crash, 16 fast crash. Zildjian A Custom Avedis 22 ping ride. I plan on getting more when I can.
You can see pictures on http://www.myspace.com/chabha
"Art is Resistance"
User avatar
phil-drummer
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 550
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm
Location: Rugby

Post Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:39 pm

i downloaded the file but i get this box whenever i go to open the program :

Image

when i press any button the window closers and fuck all happens what should i do
Pearl Hardware. Zildjian Cymbals. Vic Firth 7A Sticks. Remo Pintripes/Weatherking Heads
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:27 pm

phil-drummer wrote:i downloaded the file but i get this box whenever i go to open the program :

Image

when i press any button the window closers and fuck all happens what should i do


Wait, don't press any button.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Chabha
beginner
beginner
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:08 am
Location: Southern California

Post Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:52 pm

This the error I get and it wont load. The drum software. I noticed it's missing a lot of cymbals. None of mine are in it. I looked at the pictures and no new Zildjian. There is a Zildjian 24' ride 349.00 US dollars Guitar Center chcke out http://www.guitarcenter.com my Custom A Avedis was 249.00 for a 22' ping ride.

C:\Program Files\All060210>java -cp KitConstructor.jar KitConstructor
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javi/lang/ref/SoftRef
erence
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getDefaultStrike(Unknown Source)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getGlyphStrike(Unknown Source)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.initPositions(Unknown Source)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getGlyphsPixelBounds(Unknown Source)
at sun.font.StandardGlyphVector.getGlyphPixelBounds(Unknown Source)
at sun.swing.SwingUtilities2$LSBCacheEntry.getLeftSideBearing(Unknown So
urce)
at sun.swing.SwingUtilities2.getLeftSideBearing(Unknown Source)
at sun.swing.SwingUtilities2.getLeftSideBearing(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.layoutCompoundLabelImpl(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.layoutCompoundLabel(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicLabelUI.layoutCL(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicLabelUI.getPreferredSize(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComponent.getPreferredSize(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboBoxRenderer.getPreferredSize(Unknown
Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.updateLayoutState(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI.maybeUpdateLayoutState(Unknown Sou
rce)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicListUI$Handler.valueChanged(Unknown Sourc
e)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source
)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source
)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.fireValueChanged(Unknown Source
)
at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.changeSelection(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultListSelectionModel.setSelectionInterval(Unknown So
urce)
at javax.swing.JList.setSelectedIndex(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup.setListSelection(Unknown Sourc
e)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup.access$300(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicComboPopup$Handler.itemStateChanged(Unkno
wn Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.fireItemStateChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.selectedItemChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.contentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.AbstractListModel.fireContentsChanged(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.setSelectedItem(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.DefaultComboBoxModel.addElement(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.JComboBox.addItem(Unknown Source)
at KitConstructor.<init>(KitConstructor.java:2026)
at KitConstructor.main(KitConstructor.java:2057)

C:\Program Files\All060210>Pause
Press any key to continue . . .
"Art is Resistance"