Drum Blueprint Program

You have a Kit that You're proud of it? We want to see it!

Moderator: Moderators

solitaryshell5
beginner
beginner
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:02 am

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:41 am

can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks
tama/sabian/remo/evans/ promark
92% of teenagers switch to rap music, If you are part of the other 8% add this to your signature!!
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:28 pm

solitaryshell5 wrote:can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks


I had the problem... so yah here's the link...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Gerulat/DD/Test.html

I highly suggest you choose to download it from megaupload. Simple and quick! It is a big file though... but much better!!! It'll give you the choice to download it from 3 different places... choose the megaupload one. At megaupload, there will be a thing where you have to type in three letters. Do that, and then hit OK or whatever, and wait.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
wg93081
beginner
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:17 pm

I've DL the blueprint program along with the JAVA patches and it still doesn't work! I give UP!
Will Geronimo
Drums, Cymbals, Percussion
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:20 pm

wg93081 wrote:I've DL the blueprint program along with the JAVA patches and it still doesn't work! I give UP!


That's really crappy!!! Hmm.... is the computer your's?? Or like your parents? I don't know if you are a kid or not lol XD
But um... that is unfortunate! I'll try and find the dude who is good at explaining this stuff and have him come in here and help ya out!
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
wg93081
beginner
beginner
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:40 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:27 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:
wg93081 wrote:I've DL the blueprint program along with the JAVA patches and it still doesn't work! I give UP!


That's really crappy!!! Hmm.... is the computer your's?? Or like your parents? I don't know if you are a kid or not lol XD
But um... that is unfortunate! I'll try and find the dude who is good at explaining this stuff and have him come in here and help ya out!


It's my computer, with all the setting so that even allows porn!!!
Will Geronimo
Drums, Cymbals, Percussion
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:28 pm

wg93081 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
wg93081 wrote:I've DL the blueprint program along with the JAVA patches and it still doesn't work! I give UP!


That's really crappy!!! Hmm.... is the computer your's?? Or like your parents? I don't know if you are a kid or not lol XD
But um... that is unfortunate! I'll try and find the dude who is good at explaining this stuff and have him come in here and help ya out!


It's my computer, with all the setting so that even allows porn!!!


It does or doesn't allow porn? lol
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
solitaryshell5
beginner
beginner
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:02 am

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:08 am

phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks


I had the problem... so yah here's the link...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Gerulat/DD/Test.html

I highly suggest you choose to download it from megaupload. Simple and quick! It is a big file though... but much better!!! It'll give you the choice to download it from 3 different places... choose the megaupload one. At megaupload, there will be a thing where you have to type in three letters. Do that, and then hit OK or whatever, and wait.


thanks dude it works now
tama/sabian/remo/evans/ promark
92% of teenagers switch to rap music, If you are part of the other 8% add this to your signature!!
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:12 am

solitaryshell5 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks


I had the problem... so yah here's the link...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Gerulat/DD/Test.html

I highly suggest you choose to download it from megaupload. Simple and quick! It is a big file though... but much better!!! It'll give you the choice to download it from 3 different places... choose the megaupload one. At megaupload, there will be a thing where you have to type in three letters. Do that, and then hit OK or whatever, and wait.


thanks dude it works now


Yah no problem! Hours of fun await you with this version! :P
I really like this new one, because before, they had NO NICE Sabian hi hats! The nicest were Sabian XS20s!!! BULLLLLLLLLL
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
solitaryshell5
beginner
beginner
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:02 am

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:28 am

phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks


I had the problem... so yah here's the link...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Gerulat/DD/Test.html

I highly suggest you choose to download it from megaupload. Simple and quick! It is a big file though... but much better!!! It'll give you the choice to download it from 3 different places... choose the megaupload one. At megaupload, there will be a thing where you have to type in three letters. Do that, and then hit OK or whatever, and wait.


thanks dude it works now


Yah no problem! Hours of fun await you with this version! :P
I really like this new one, because before, they had NO NICE Sabian hi hats! The nicest were Sabian XS20s!!! BULLLLLLLLLL


yea i know i like to exclusivly play sabian but when i made a blueprint i didnt wanna use fuckin xs high hats with like 4 hhx crashes.
tama/sabian/remo/evans/ promark
92% of teenagers switch to rap music, If you are part of the other 8% add this to your signature!!
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:34 am

solitaryshell5 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
solitaryshell5 wrote:can you guys send a link to the new version because mine dosent have hhx high hats or electric stuff or the ozones or vaults.
thanks


I had the problem... so yah here's the link...

http://mitglied.lycos.de/Gerulat/DD/Test.html

I highly suggest you choose to download it from megaupload. Simple and quick! It is a big file though... but much better!!! It'll give you the choice to download it from 3 different places... choose the megaupload one. At megaupload, there will be a thing where you have to type in three letters. Do that, and then hit OK or whatever, and wait.


thanks dude it works now


Yah no problem! Hours of fun await you with this version! :P
I really like this new one, because before, they had NO NICE Sabian hi hats! The nicest were Sabian XS20s!!! BULLLLLLLLLL


yea i know i like to exclusivly play sabian but when i made a blueprint i didnt wanna use fuckin xs high hats with like 4 hhx crashes.


Yah haha I know what you mean. I was always having to incorporate something, whether it be an AAX crash or Hand Hammered Crash to take over for my 16" Vault crash. But finally, THE VAULTS ARE HERE THE VAULTS ARE HERE!!!! :D
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Rem
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Location: UK

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:05 am

Just messin about, though itd make a good recording kit...

Image
Drumming is my passion.
Recording is a habit.

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:21 am

Coatedskins wrote:Just messin about, though itd make a good recording kit...

Image


Not bad at all!! I like it! What is the size and company for that beastly ride???
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
Rem
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 681
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:46 pm
Location: UK

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am

phoenix7289 wrote:
Coatedskins wrote:Just messin about, though itd make a good recording kit...

Image


Not bad at all!! I like it! What is the size and company for that beastly ride???


Thanks, i wish i could have it.

Its a Zildjian 22" Constantinople light ride (somewhere along those lines)

Zildjian also do a 24" ride, its something like £450 (sorry im english, dont know dollars)

I hope to save for a constantinople 20" bit pricey for a 17 year old tho
Drumming is my passion.
Recording is a habit.

R.I.P Mitch Mitchell
User avatar
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1455
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:42 am
Location: Illinois

Post Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:11 am

Yah I've bought some shit-pricey stuff. XD
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
User avatar
drummer4thefreaks
drumming adept
drumming adept
Posts: 112
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:24 am
Location: Fareham, Hampshire, UK

Post Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Coatedskins wrote:
Zildjian also do a 24" ride, its something like £450 (sorry im english, dont know dollars)


Dollars are double at the mo lol. $900 for a cymbal? wow...

I'm in the pounds too though... thats still a lot :(