How About This one?

Tama, Pearl, Yamaha, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Killer Tofu
new
new

Post Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:38 pm

hey everyone im new here but i was wondering what you all thought of the joey jordinson 13in snare im getting one soon and think it sounds AMAZING any thoughts?
You can have my illegal fireworks when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.........which are ....over there somewhere
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:00 am

for a steel snare, its probably the best ive heard but everyone also says that its pretty much a one trick pony in thay youll only be playing rock/metal with it. i personally love my spaun maple vented snare and it seems to be much more versatile than the jj
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
Killer Tofu
new
new

Post Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:02 am

well i have to disagree with you there

i have a friend who plays in a band and has this snare his band plays anything from classic rock, to disco to crap like the black eyed pease not necessarily my choice of music but it works none the less
You can have my illegal fireworks when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.........which are ....over there somewhere