Show Us Your Blueprints

You have a Kit that You're proud of it? We want to see it!

Moderator: Moderators

grimey mike
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:20 pm

Jiyo you think you could send me the file too? sorry to be rude! michaeldrose@hotmail.com if you can. thanks very much man!

mike
Jiyo
beginner
beginner

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:00 pm

Ok, so I tried to send the file to a few of you but unfortunatly aol only allows you to send 16mb worth of data and the zip file is 32mb so if someone knows of another way to send bigger files I will be more than happier to send it that way! Just let me know! thanks!
Drumming is a way of Life, Not a hobby, So live it to the fullest! Drum On! "Jiyo"
zero_or_die77
beginner
beginner

Post Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:57 pm

Where did ya'll go to make those kits?
"Within the chamber of my soul I find I don't know as much as most do, but I know my destiny." - ZAO
Animal
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:35 am

AT LAST!!! :D

Thank you so much, Jiyo and Damian Saint, for making a drummer, compleately useless in front of a PC, being able to upload his kit too. :D

Too everybody else facing problems with this;

If I could manage to this, so can everybody else! 8)
ImageImageImage
h2obaterista
new
new

Post Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:06 pm

My current Sonor 2005 set w/ Sabian Paragons, would only change for DW drums Image
kazzman
beginner
beginner

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:23 am

Ok, here's mine.

Drums are DW. Pedals are DW 9000.

Animal
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:55 am

kazzman wrote:Ok, here's mine.

Please explain what those 6 - six (!) pedals are for?! :?
ImageImageImage
kazzman
beginner
beginner

Post Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:17 am

Animal wrote:
kazzman wrote:Ok, here's mine.

Please explain what those 6 - six (!) pedals are for?! :?

The far left pedal (#1) I have stricking a mounted piccolo tom. #2 controls my 13" hi-hats mounted above my ride. #3 controls my primary hi-hats. #4 is the left foot of my double bass. #5 is the right foot of my double bass. And #6 controls a remote hi-hat in which I have two Zildjian Zil-Bells in place of hi-hats.

Animal
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:33 am

kazzman wrote:The far left pedal (#1) I have stricking a mounted piccolo tom. #2 controls my 13" hi-hats mounted above my ride. #3 controls my primary hi-hats. #4 is the left foot of my double bass. #5 is the right foot of my double bass. And #6 controls a remote hi-hat in which I have two Zildjian Zil-Bells in place of hi-hats.

kazzman aka Rick Allen, or what?! :P
ImageImageImage
Evral
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:53 pm

Here's my babies! :P (Yamaha Stage Custom Advantage Nouveau. Colour: Matt raven black.)

Missing in the picture is my Roland SPD-S (Sampling pad), Moonblock, Ribbon Crasher and some crappy bar chimes. Some of my cymbals didn't exist in the program so I used some "relatives" or something!:)

Btw..:
Forum: -"Welcome to the forum, Evral!"
Evral: -"Thank you!"

Cheers! 8)
Proud member of Aleister Kane!
http://www.myspace.com/evralthebitch
Crusher
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 pm

Tama Drums - Sabian Cymbals - Vater Sticks - Evans Heads
Chazdrums
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:23 am

Everything except the two snares is mounted on a curved Gibralter rack with two side extentions 4 legs.

Mapex Satern, Cherry Red, Fusion size toms: 10' 12' 14' 16', 18x22' kick. Side Snare is a Mapex Brass Masters 13' picolo.

Cymbols: 14' A Custom Fast Crash. 16' A custom crash, 18' Z custom med. crash, 14' Sabian china, 19' A custom projection crash, 14' A custon high hats.

DW 5000 single chain double bass pedal
Pacific Drum throne.
Mapex Boom arms on all cymbols
Zildjian Denis Chambers Sticks
Evans G1 Coated drum heads on toms (soon to be pinstripes by remo)
!3' snare has Evans Power Center
14' snare has Evans g2 dry snare head
"Almost everything I've done, I've done through my own creativity. I don't think I ever had to listen to anyone else to learn how to play drums. I wish I could say that for about ten thousand other drummers."

-----Buddy Rich
The Freq
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:48 pm

Here's my Blueprint for my main Yamaha kit.. I ran into some problems because first of all, I couldn't find any Yamaha drums, 2nd, I have a huge Tama Cage with this kit and obviously there were no options for that in the blueprint program and 3rd, I'm notorious for piggy backing cymbals on my kit so I couldn't truly show that on my image. It also took a bit of time to figure out how I was going to show my Remo Spoke hihats but after a bit of graphic work, it turned out not to shabby. The program however, didn't work for me because of Java issues but since I'm a graphic designer I just used the images supplied with the program and opened them in Photoshop and tried to make my picture a little more 3D looking. I also added Dave Weckls book along with a Roland Pad 11 because I use those.. :-)
This IS pretty close to mmy actual drumset except for the Tama Cage being absent and some stacked cymbals. You can find pictures of my actual kit in the gallery somewhere.

myvanpounds
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:50 pm

I'm kinda pissed that he rewrote the program ;so if you alter the config file it wont work
Scott_Hurford
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:44 pm

Tama drums and hardware
Tama/Zildjian/Remo/Vater
www.myspace.com/scotthurford