Jaki wrote:8. Any drummers insisting they only use 1 bass drum wen 2 are there for them.....
???? WHAT!?!?!?! LOL
We don't all need two kick drums! LOL! Maybe some of us feel we don't need to be flashy with two when one gets the job done. Fact.
Here are mine in no particular order:
1. Being trapped into sharing gear. (I don't mind sharing, but fucking ask me...)
2. Sketch promoters. (It's called a guarantee for a reason! And if you bitch about the turnout, remember, they call you the promoter for a reason. TO PROMOTE!)
3. Elitist scene fucks that stand watching you with their arms crossed. (If you can do better, show me.)
4. Shot drum monitors. (Yes people, drummers need monitors too.)
5. Guitarists that use gear that isn't necessary for the size of the venue. (It takes up space off stage as well as on. Not to mention a decent half stack is just as good.)
6. Bad soundmen. (No explanation required on this one. LOL)
7. People at the show in the way of loading on or off stage. (Go somewhere else!)
The list could go on, but we all know the shit!
Music is life...
...Life is Music.