A whole kit like this!?

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

Zim
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:17 pm

zen_drummer wrote:
Howepirate wrote:according to the many reviews of musiciansfriend.com it sucks its over priced and doesnt even sound that good

The problem with the reviews at musicians friend is this... you don't have to actually own one to write the review. In fact you could write a review for a product you have never seen or played...

Those reviews, both good and bad, cannot be trusted!

Agreed I often wondered how many of those "REVIEWS" were staged good or bad for the sites beneifit.
Zim
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:18 pm

zen_drummer wrote:
Howepirate wrote:according to the many reviews of musiciansfriend.com it sucks its over priced and doesnt even sound that good

The problem with the reviews at musicians friend is this... you don't have to actually own one to write the review. In fact you could write a review for a product you have never seen or played...

Those reviews, both good and bad, cannot be trusted!

I agree I often wonder if these reviews good or bad were staged for the sites benefit.
TamaSwngstr121
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:33 pm

There actually now is a Warlord kit. It is a bubinga model, and only 100 were made.

http://www.tama.com/drums/exotix07.asp
iplaydrums1
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:23 am

ive played this exact drum before, it sounds quite nice, however its HEAVY (obviously look what its made of, and the plys of wood) its also very very loud (again look at the plys of wood) however, i would not use the drum myself. its too loud for my tastes and wouldnt work within my set. still a great sound overall!