drummers get all of the girls

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

Papa John
beginner
beginner

Post Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:48 pm

in my experiences, the whole crowd of attention comes to me: guys and ladies. of course, shoo off the guys and hello ladies :) :) 8)
Papa John's!
Better Ingredient. Better Pizza.

Looking forward:
Tama Starclassic Acrylic/Maple
Zildjian K Customs
N&C Alloy
(owns) Yamaha Direct Drive Flying Dragon
Vic Firth Steve Gadd Sign's
Pro Mark Thomas Lang Sign's
alexforwood
beginner
beginner

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Only experience of drummers being popular is drum fetish girls, having said which, the girls I have met with such a fetish are so hot you could cook your dinner on them as well as... ahem... everything else
Drumming Kit List

Pearl Drums
Sabian Cymbals
DW Pedals
Zildjian Sticks
Metal Brain
Jordyn
new
new

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:41 pm

alanaldafan11 wrote:But, what if you're a chick drummer like myself? Would that mean I get all the guys?

-Caitlin

Haha yeah I'm a chick drummer too... Guys tend to think that is pretty hot :lol: So yay for us
WhiteOleander
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:11 pm

zen_drummer wrote:
ross666dreamcatcher wrote:ive nailed just about the same ammount of girls as the rest of the band combined. one of the members may be a girl........ but i nailed her aswell.

Really classy... "nailed" is such a vulgar term...

It's "boinked"

actually I think the proper term is "banged" ;)
zen_drummer
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:40 pm

WhiteOleander wrote:actually I think the proper term is "banged" ;)

Are you sure? Shouldn't it be "Boffed"?
thefaceless1
new
new

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:38 am

if the girls can sway those hips and dance to your bands music, then they will dig you. GIRLS DIG GUYS WITH GOOD RYTHM (like drummers and guys who can dance). it also helps to play shirtless, as long as you don't have bigger breasts than them. and if you don't play on a humongus kit, it only takes like 5 to 10 minutes to pack up. also, remember deoderant, a towel, clean socks and underwear and you'll be fresher than the damn singer and guitarist put together!
it's all about the groove
Robobob
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:24 pm

Sorry guys. Not all the drummers get all the ladies. My band is full of (not in a gay way. Let's set things straight. I'm straight!) good lookin guys, and I'm the one that god skipped I guess. hahaha. And I have proof.
After a show we did, some BEAUTIFUL girl came up to me,

Girl- "Hey you're in that band aren't you?
Me- "Yea.
Girl- Who's you're bassist?"
Me- "Oh thats Mark"
Girl- "Yea, he's hot. Who are the guitarists?"
Me- "Oh that's Jimmy and Steve"
Girl- "Who's your singer?"
Me- "Ryan"
Girl- Oh man does he have a girlfriend??"
Me- "Uh... I think so."
(then my favorite part came)
Girl- "Oh yea! So YOU'RE the drummer!!"
Me- "Yea" (I was so happy cause this girl was hot)
Girl- "Yea, you're really good."
Me- (bitch :x )

So in short, it's not true drummers get all the girls.
I was told to change my signature due to foul language...
So I did.
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:15 pm

Robobob wrote:Sorry guys. Not all the drummers get all the ladies. My band is full of (not in a gay way. Let's set things straight. I'm straight!) good lookin guys, and I'm the one that god skipped I guess. hahaha. And I have proof.
After a show we did, some BEAUTIFUL girl came up to me,

Girl- "Hey you're in that band aren't you?
Me- "Yea.
Girl- Who's you're bassist?"
Me- "Oh thats Mark"
Girl- "Yea, he's hot. Who are the guitarists?"
Me- "Oh that's Jimmy and Steve"
Girl- "Who's your singer?"
Me- "Ryan"
Girl- Oh man does he have a girlfriend??"
Me- "Uh... I think so."
(then my favorite part came)
Girl- "Oh yea! So YOU'RE the drummer!!"
Me- "Yea" (I was so happy cause this girl was hot)
Girl- "Yea, you're really good."
Me- (bitch :x )

So in short, it's not true drummers get all the girls.

I'm sorry man! :cry: :(
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
gonflyn
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:42 am

Most women I've asked say singers are the sexiest, a close second being the guitarist. Maybe its something about being up front that exudes an air of confidence. Drummers are definately at the bottom of the food chain, maybe we dont get noticed in the back as much, or perhaps it just takes a certain kind of woman to be attracted to a guy who sits in the shadows beating the $hit out of his equipment.

All I know is that when I played guitar, I got way more action than when I was playing the drums. Course, the last time I played drums in a band I had frizzy Ted Nugent hair, braces, and was really stoned most of the time, prolly had something to do with it. :)
mouse
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:51 am

I think I prefer not getting the girls... ;) lol. Getting male attention doesn't seem to be a problem though, but then I think that happens to any girl with breasts regardless of whether she plays the drums or not! lol

Sarah x
gonflyn
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:24 am

but then I think that happens to any girl with breasts regardless of whether she plays the drums or not! lol

Yep, we men are pretty simple creatures, lol. There is something extra alluring about a female drummer tho'.
mouse
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:28 am

gonflyn wrote:
but then I think that happens to any girl with breasts regardless of whether she plays the drums or not! lol

Yep, we men are pretty simple creatures, lol. There is something extra alluring about a female drummer tho'.

it's not that drumming makes them bounce is it? :wink: :D lol
Ricussion
new
new

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 am

:D Once they've been with one, they know all about 4 way co-ordination. Yes they do, lucky ladies. Rhythm, innit? :twisted:
PaulZILLA
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:45 am

haha well. women have better rythm sposedly. but female dru mmers are kind of a rareity these days. and they almost always happen to be hot too. i give credit to any girl that drums. because not only does she have to live down the stereotype placed cause shes a girl. but she also has to live down the drummer stereotypes. so my h ats off to the lady drummers. ive already posted my thing on here lol. and now that i have a girlfriend i dont get any girls but her. and thats all on how i behave lol. but id o get alot more attention now that i have a girlfriend. i hate how that works.
Get KRUNK...Its A Death Metal Thing.
theoriginaldrummachine
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:55 am

I play guitar and drums (drums ftw) in the same band and i feel like I get a lot more attention after gigs where i've played a particularly difficult guitar part. However, there is nothing that gets you more attention then a quality drum solo and live gratitude from the lead singer.
I became a scitzophrenic so I could love you twice as much...