drummers get all of the girls

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

SynDigiTal
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:39 am

Id agree that drummers get the girls. Depends though. If you have no presence on stage you wont. I guess I have a dominating presence on stage, and I am usually the one in the band with the girls on him after the show. : )
"pop culture can lick the back end of my dick"

-Derek Hatfield
writheindecay
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:21 am

TomorrowsTragedyDrums wrote:i would say yes..to this...cause alot of girls are thinking...if this guy can fuck like he can play the drums..then its on......

no wonder i dont get any chicks :(
drummer619
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:51 am

hahahah, i agree with most on this....no play, in most cases sweating like you're a crackhead running from cops after a gig isn't the most attractive look. having a little game behind you helps but yeah the Frontman and guitarist get the hotties :P
Tama 4 Life
Rufio
new
new

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:04 am

I disagree, but I am overweight and short so there's only so much drums can do for your sex appeal!
Mapex, Janus, Sabian, Vic Firth, Tama, Remo and a proud air drummer!
nadz
new
new

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:32 am

i haven't pulled any chicks yet....but then again, i am a chick.
xNx
nadz
new
new

Post Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:41 am

but, my b/f has been in the audience a few times & heard guys say "i'd fuck that drummer", more than once.
xNx
Deanoatc
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:22 am

yeah, well, not for me. Most people don't even notice I am behind the band. Drummers usually get the last pick, if your that lucky. HAHA. who said that Anyway. I feel that drummers get nothing but the rush of being on stage and playing (which is plenty good for me).
Fishy22
new
new

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:47 am

yeah too bad im not a lesbian. haha
blackreign
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:58 am

I'd have to say say this is a myth, I have never gotten a girl because im a drummer...

mabye because im not really interested in getting a girl through music though... I rather... I dunno, just play drums...
XIxPxGX
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:07 pm

id have to say it helps ive noticed it the fact that your in the band helps when you play music alot of girls are omg thats soo hott and yea you also need looks and confidence but dont try to show off just play it off smoothe dont over do it especially when your at a show and your playing but they dont know you are just play it off and especially when your good girls find that attractive like this girl i know they asked me to play on her brotehrs shitty drum set and they were like amazed im alright im nothg like special but one of her friends told her that she thought it was really hott that i could play and i wouldnt expect that from her cause shes was jsut like a friend but yea like isaid its personality to. all the kids in my band have no problem with girls.
Drum kit-pearl export select
Cymbals-sabian HH and aax
Pedal-single dw 5000
Heads
snare-evans genera hd dry
Toms-evans ec2 clear
Bass drum-Aquarian super kick 1 with evans pillow inside
Sticks-Vic Firth 5a
THE EXPOSED
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Scott_Hurford wrote:hmm, i have 2 views on this

1) Drummers would naturally get all the girls becoz we are usually have the bigger muscles and strong appearance...

2) then again i think this is cancelled out from the fact tht after the gig, we get all sweaty and smelly, girls=gone :shock:

Lesson for this story = always take Lynx with u to a gig , and a good towel :D 8)

1) this is true for me, plus i am the only member of my band with tattoos so that draws even more attention to my body

2) as long as you wear deoderant and dont smell like shit, alot of girls tell me i look real good all sweaty after playin 8)
Ludwig
Zildjian
Remo
Vater
www.myspace.com/theexposedrocks
the_sicness
new
new

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:11 pm

i noticed that more girls noticed me after i started drumming. drumming led me to meet my awesome g/f now. so i vote YES!
the_sicness
Loopydrummer
new
new

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:21 pm

This just reminds me of a joke I have heard many times from many musicians:
Q-"Why are a lot of bands using drum machines instead of drummers?"
A-"Because a drum machine won't steal your girlfriend."

Over all, I have been hit on several times by women that find out I'm a drummer, but probably no more so than the rest of the band....
Boom Theory
Sabian
Paiste
Pearl
DW
hodgin_drummer
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:56 pm

everytime i tell a girl that i play the drums tey always seem to be really interested, and als i have a friend that plays electric guitar and they are usually interested in that too. i think girls are usually more interested in drums and guitar, but thats just my opinion. :D
stidger
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:09 pm

my wife says i cant have any more girls !!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: