haha drum pictures!?

Post here anything about the world of drumming. Equipment, music, drum gear, artists, events, gigs, and anything else drum set related!

Moderator: Moderators

JimmiRock
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:29 am

does EVERYONE stand on their throne to take an overhead picture of their kit??

and when your doing it do you make an effort to get everything in and miss your feet??

or is that just me? :P
May i be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows i'm dead.
mapexdrummer
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:56 pm

heh yea i know sum ppl that do that! n they manage to get EVERYTHING in and lemme say ITS ALOT! me i stand back and take a normal pic heh let ppl use their imagination! :D
lets drum fast and sexy :]
grimey mike
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:27 am

haha yer i'm guilty of that one! but never tall enough to get it all in! one day ill have a ladder, my drums in a high, or no roof place and a camera all in the same place at the same time, then ill get it properly! another thing to do is the multi picture things on yer phone, when it takes 4 pictures atraight after each other, and just rotate it around the kit while your standing above it! god im sad!
wolfendenstate
beginner
beginner

Post Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 am

I've never actually done that for fear of falling on my kit! I may give it a go soon though.
I personally like the photos of drum kits straight on, like the new DW magazine adverts, unfortunatly there's too much crap in my room to take photo like that either.
Also, get someone to stand on an amp infront of your bass drum while your playing for a good photo op. This probably only works well in band practices and such, I don't think it would be apprciated at gigs.
JimmiRock
beginner
beginner

Post Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:06 am

that's actually a good idea!!! might got someone to take a pic like that!!!

the multi-pic idea would be class taken from behinf the kit like a wrap aroud pic showing around the kit as you play it!!! i'll do one of those next time i'm set up and post it!!!

praise the lord for sony ericssons, lol!!!
May i be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows i'm dead.