My gorgeous Pearl Masters MMP (lt.ed) kit!

You have a Kit that You're proud of it? We want to see it!

Moderator: Moderators

Re: My gorgeous Pearl Masters MMP (lt.ed) kit!

Postby Mark Threat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 pm

How much for the carpet?
Mark Threat
drumming adept
drumming adept

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Postby ethanehunt » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:59 am

Very nice and brilliant kit bro. The Pearl Masters Premium Series offers the discerning player precision, beauty, innovation and options. This special order series is available in your choice of 4 ply or 6 ply 100% Maple or 100% Birch shells and also features upgraded low-mass aluminum OptiMounts, Masterworks & Reference class bass drum spurs, bass drum claws, floor tom legs and leg brackets.

All Masters Premium drums feature their new "Golden Ratio" air vents for improved low-end response. All shells are constructed using our exclusive SST Superior Shell Technology manufacturing process. Pearls' goal is to create the best sounding drums possible and SST assures that all shells are perfect acoustic chambers for amazing sound.

Pearl’s finishes are the industry state-of-the-art. The ultra high-gloss lacquer finishes are encased in layers of highly durable urethane and painstakingly polished to a high luster, producing gorgeous drums worthy of a double-take.

With Pearl’s MasterCast Die-Cast Hoops, ultra lightweight OptimMount Suspension System, Bridge-Type Masters Lugs and revolutionary Golden Ratio Air Vents, Masters Premium drums are the highest quality Masters drums ever.
ethanehunt
new
new

Previous

Return to Show Us Your Kit!