Jaki
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:58 am

Benhamin wrote:axis is the best
its simple, thats whats good about
you get what you pay for in quality
unforunatly thats alot

I own 2 x Axis A770 Longboards and a double pedal version of it. They are so smooth and reliable. I think Iorn Cobra's are heavy, slow, sluggish and just designed to use the maximum amount of energy possible to play. Unlike Axis. lol Axis are fast, smooth, they don't rely on chains to work and also, they are lighter and stronger than Iorn Cobra's...oh yeah and faster.. lol

Like this guy in the quote, Axis are alot of money but u get what u pay for. I paid £800 for my axis pedals, that is roughly $2000...

AXIS ARE THE BEST IN ALL AREAS !!! there is no point in other pedals...when u have this
Pure Deaththrash
shanemunzert
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:06 pm

anavrinIV wrote:from what ive read on other forums, the lag problem in other pedals can be fixed using the axis drive shaft...something about their u-joint design fixes the problem.

as for me, i choose the cobras. i play more prog/funk style rock and dont need blazing speed. i dont have a lot of speed anyway so my cobras arent a problem. i dont really like the feel of direct drive pedals so the axis doesnt get my vote.

yea. the feel of the cobras is nicer then the axis, although i will say the axis could probably go faster then the cobras. but personally i gotta with the cobras.
Alchemyspug
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:21 am

i prefer axis....or the eliminators
ludwig 5 pc. accent
dw hardware
pro mark sticks
remo heads
zildjian cymbals
Im Jacks Smirking Revenge
beginner
beginner

Post Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 pm

between the two, i have to go with the axis longboards. iron cobras are pretty good, but i tried the longboards a couple times and i love them. but i now have pearl eliminators, which i love dearly, so i wont complain. :D