Soon to be member of the Saluda Family!!

Where to buy, how to cleaning etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Patttriccccc » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:38 pm

Today I made the decision and after talking with Jaime I will soon own a 22" Glory medium heavy crash/ride. I play mostly pop punk/hardcore music and that's why a versiatle crash is necessary. I am really excited to hear his feedback. Soon, i'll be replacing my Zildjian 14" ZHT mastersound hihats for some Mistx medium hats probably.

Has anyone had experience with the Glory series? I was considering Nemesis vs. Glory and I liked the way Glory is warm and open sounding.
Patttriccccc
new
new

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Re: Soon to be member of the Saluda Family!!

Postby AmnestysLowEnd » Tue May 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Congrats dude, its a good move. Saluda's are great and Jamie is a really good guy he'll make sure they sound good and if they don't he re work em to your specs too. But give the cymbal a couple of weeks to age into its sound before you get worried, the cymbals are made when you order em and you get the a couple days after they are lathed so the don't have the time to settle like a store bought cymbal already has.

The Nemesis series is most like the Diamond series from what I understand, warm and fairly open. The Glory series is similar but they tend to be drier, so the crash will be a little quicker. The Mist x series is closest to A customs/ AAX nice bright and cutting, but I do have to say my 17 & 18" thin crashes are pretty warm and shimmering.
7 piece Pearl EXR
Saluda cymbals
AmnestysLowEnd
session drummer
session drummer

Re: Soon to be member of the Saluda Family!!

Postby I love Cheese and drums » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Nice man I cant wait till my Mist X ride comes in
Hey My names Dave
Slingerland, Yamaha, and Mapex drums
Saluda Cymbals
I want a Medicine Man Snare

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Return to General Cymbals Discussion