Mirage Cymbals

Where to buy, how to cleaning etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Mirage Cymbals

Postby Mirage Cymbals » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce a new cymbal company. Mirage Cymbals. I know you are thinking "Not another cymbal company". This has been in the works for years and now has finally been realized.
Below is a video of the first crash cymbal produced, its in the Eclypse line. Its a hybrid finish, with pin point lathing on the Traditional finish section, and a more wide open lathing on the brilliant section. This gives the cymbal great shimmer properties as well as a bright attack with good sustain.

I know everyone's thinking. Price point. Price point will be in between low end cymbals like Zildjian ZBTs, but lower than high end A Customs. With this company being so new and funds all being directed towards making prototypes, revisions etc. Prices may not be as low as wanted, dont we all want quality cymbals for next to nothing, of course.

These are high quality b20 bronze. I see a lot of comotion on this board regarding where the cymbals are made , produced etc. I will tell you this, these are not rebranded Turkish cymbals like some other companies out there. We are a small company and do not have rollers and the ability to pour our own casts, i believe Zildjian is the only casting company in the USA. We receive b20 bronze material from overseas, hammer, lathe, logo application are all done here in the States via cymbalsmiths that i have formed relationships with over the years.

Our youtube site is the only site we have available at this time. As the company grows and we sell more cymbals, a site will be devleloped, but this is one of many money saving issues we employ here to get you the best possible cymbal for a great price.

Thanks and check out our youbue page for updates and more videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBanm_wD4vQ

Thanks!
Mirage Cymbals
new
new

Mirage Cymbals

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Re: Mirage Cymbals

Postby MrPowerRide » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 pm

video not working yet. but we'll give it time
Paiste Cymbals and Pearl Drums
MrPowerRide
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby Mike_Drums » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 pm

it is a nice sounding cymbal
cymbalsonly.com
Bosphorus Cymbals
Mike_Drums
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby Mirage Cymbals » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Thank you, a lot of work and prototypes were made to achieve this. Now they are available for sale, but only to retailers, as we will not sell our own cymbals on our own.

Thanks
Mirage Cymbals
new
new

Postby Brother_Bong » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Could I possibly be sent one for review?
I will cover shipping both ways, and anyone on here can attest to my honesty and integrity. :wink:
I own Zildjian, Sabian, Silken, Supernatural, Asaph,and Saluda cymbals, so I have a wide range to compare with,and I believe I have a very discerning ear. I would love to help get your product out to the public.
If you would like to continue this via PM, let me know.
If it helps, here is part of my collection....
Scott(Brother_Bong)
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Postby Brother_Bong » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Guess not, eh?
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Postby Drumosaurus » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:53 pm

he was probably just whoring out his company on this site to get some exposure. he'll probably pop up on ugw in a week or two. he's most likely on other forums too, with the exact same copy and pasted post

of course that's just an assumption. he could actually be a nice guy who will stick around for awhile.
R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan. You will be missed.
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Postby Cymbalista » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:44 pm

My company Purchased a few of these to try out. We liked then enough we decided to carry them. as of this writting we have 2 in stock the 16" and 17" crash. We will be getting the rest of the line next week sometime. These are really pretty decent cymbals, a nice strong attack and powerful crash.The overtones have a nice shimmer to them but not overpowering. Very good rock or metal cymbals. anyone intrested check them out at www.cymbalsandsnares.com Thanks
Cymbals & Snares -- Home of the " Other Name Brands " http://www.cymbalsandsnares.com
You tube channel www.cymbalsandsnares.youtube.com/ILDUCE61
Blog www.cymbalsandsnares.blogspot.com
Cymbalista
beginner
beginner

Postby Mirage Cymbals » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Definitely not whoring out my cymbals. I have only posted them on this site and I am having cymbals and snares be my exclusive retailer at this point. Regarding Brother Bong and his request to try out some cymbals. At this point I have nothing to send, as my entire first production set has gone to Cymbals and Snares. Maybe in the near future we can work something out. With working on a limited budget at this point, we only make as needed right now.

hope you enjoy them!

Thanks
Mirage Cymbals
Mirage Cymbals
new
new

Return to General Cymbals Discussion