Pitch Black China Demo

Where to buy, how to cleaning etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Mitchell?
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:13 pm

Paiste Coloursounds are nice.

I forgot that you can still get 'em. Silly me.
_...:::/ Jimbob2020 agrees \:::..._
ImageImageImage
xdoseonex
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 pm

I love Cheese and drums wrote:Is it just me or is Zildjian going down in quality? Dont get me wrong I love Zildjian, but think about it when I read posts on here about good beginner line cymbals I never think Zildjian anymore. I dont like their ZXT, ZBT and ZHT's. the titaniums were a complete failure in my opinion and now this pitch black series is laughable. I love Sabians beginner lines and always recomend the XS20s. I've even hear the Paiste 5s and Meinl HCS's are better than the zildjians.

Whats up with this company is it focusing too hard on beginner lines but doesnt have the ideas that it used to?

the zht's dont sound bad at all
Proud to endorse TRICK Percussion
KKBDrummer
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:41 pm

JasonDeLima wrote:<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6Xt8ABCrSM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b6Xt8ABCrSM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have a horrible headache now.

hahaha, I was watching that earlier today!

It's bloody awful!
But sounds different on the zildjian site.
http://www.myspace.com/paidinblooduk
MUSIC UP SOON
Tama
Vic Firth
Sabian
OPEN FOR ENDORSEMENTS:D
Alan_
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:42 pm

I think they're only offering black and white, I could be wrong tho. those are the only colors they mention on their site.
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:21 am

xdoseonex wrote:
I love Cheese and drums wrote:Is it just me or is Zildjian going down in quality? Dont get me wrong I love Zildjian, but think about it when I read posts on here about good beginner line cymbals I never think Zildjian anymore. I dont like their ZXT, ZBT and ZHT's. the titaniums were a complete failure in my opinion and now this pitch black series is laughable. I love Sabians beginner lines and always recomend the XS20s. I've even hear the Paiste 5s and Meinl HCS's are better than the zildjians.

Whats up with this company is it focusing too hard on beginner lines but doesnt have the ideas that it used to?

the zht's dont sound bad at all

Thats probably the only one I havent heard except for sound files but I really dont like their ZXT and ZBT's
Hey My names Dave
Slingerland, Yamaha, and Mapex drums
Saluda Cymbals
I want a Medicine Man Snare

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
Codymunzert
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:06 am

sounds like shit
"Truth is like the sun. You can make it go away for a while, but it ain't goin nowhere."
-Elvis Presley
AmnestysLowEnd
session drummer
session drummer

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 pm

That damn china sounds like the earlier ZBT chinas, they used to weld the flange on! :shock:
7 piece Pearl EXR
Saluda cymbals
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 pm

^
hahaha wow!!! :lol:
Hey My names Dave
Saluda Cymbals

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
TurbulenceDrummer
beginner
beginner

Post Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:56 pm

i actually sat and played the full cymbal line a few days ago it was set up around a star classic bubinga really nice kit i think a minute into the playing i just did tom rythmns ive never seen a cymbal line have NO good cymbals in it
www.myspace.com.turbulencerules

Pearl Masters
Sabian HH
Iron Cobra/Roadpro Hardware
Mike_Drums
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:51 am

wait, arent we forgetting that travis barker uses/used a set of them to record, TRAVIS BARKER!! lol
cymbalsonly.com
Bosphorus Cymbals
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:52 pm

wow why did he record with them??? I thought he used K's??
Hey My names Dave
Saluda Cymbals

cableman26
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Stop the ringing in my ears!!!!
MediCineMaN
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:33 am

Dude, I'm sorry, but why waste the breath to produce this when its just going to be crap anyway?
Asdex
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

I just noticed something out of that video and that China weighs like crap!! It's 1450grams/1.45 kg! That's damn heavy for an 18 inch china!!

ZBT aren't that bad! I really like the hihat and the ride..
Tama Superstar SX52
Tama Warlord Masai Snare
Tama Iron Cobra Double Pedal
Zildjian A custom, A Zildjian, K Hybrid, FX, ZXT and ZBT cymbals
Remo and Evans heads
MediCineMaN
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:08 pm

Asdex wrote:I just noticed something out of that video and that China weighs like crap!! It's 1450grams/1.45 kg! That's damn heavy for an 18 inch china!!

ZBT aren't that bad! I really like the hihat and the ride..
Dude, the ZBTs are better than the pitch blacks in my opinion. The zbt hats arent that bad at all for starter/economy cymbals. In my opinion, the only cymbals in the pitch black line that are even decent are the 15" mastersound hats and the 20" crash/ride.