43%
Saluda Mist X
57%

Total votes: 14
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:59 pm

I know theres alot of you on here that dont like Z Customs. I'm not too fond of them too, but at this point anything is better than my B8 Crash.
A guy at my work (A fellow drummer) has 14 cymbals but only uses 5 of them. So he's selling some of them and he has 2 Z Customs he's selling both rock crashs 19" and 18". He said the 18" sounds better and that he's gonna check them for cracks and things and give me a price based on the condition and how much he bought them for.

Should I buy the18" Z Custom or save my money and trade in the B8 and my 10" splash for an 18" Mist X Saluda crash?

Stump your advice would be killer on this since you seem to be the only one into Z Customs on here.
Hey My names Dave
Slingerland, Yamaha, and Mapex drums
Saluda Cymbals
I want a Medicine Man Snare

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:24 pm

i voted for mist x for 2 reasons

1 - i hate z customs
2 - i love my mist x

however, it all depends on the sound you want. if you're looking for something you have to literally smash to open up and you want it to be very high pitched and unnecessarily loud with zero versatility, z customs are for you. if you want a more all around cymbal that can be explosive when needed but quiet and refined if that's what the music calls for then the mist x option is for you.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Yeah I'd like to get an all around cymbal. I might see what else this guy has, I'm getting paid tommorow depending on how much I get paid I might just go get a Mist X.
Hey My names Dave
Saluda Cymbals

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
JhEoSvSeEy
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:08 pm

I have z custom hats and a ride, i like those but do not like the crashes at all.
-JESSE
a7xjlee
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:07 am

anavrinIV wrote:i voted for mist x for 2 reasons

1 - i hate z customs
2 - i love my mist x

however, it all depends on the sound you want. if you're looking for something you have to literally smash to open up and you want it to be very high pitched and unnecessarily loud with zero versatility, z customs are for you. if you want a more all around cymbal that can be explosive when needed but quiet and refined if that's what the music calls for then the mist x option is for you.

what you described about the z custom is exactly the same as my zbt 18" rock crash u can only play it loud sounds tinny and high pitched overall terrible hurts my ears literally
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:28 pm

I've decided on the Mist X as some of you may have guessed if youve read my post in the Saluda section.
Hey My names Dave
Saluda Cymbals

opqr955
beginner
beginner

Post Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:30 pm

wow gold (world of warcraft gold) here is very cheap. We are selling wow gold and doing wow power leveling for you at an unimaginable price. You can buy cheap wow gold and wow power leveling from us, a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold exchange corporation and power leveling work group.
We are a professional, loyal and reliable wow gold store online. We supply wow gold to our loyal customers that you may buy cheap wow gold on our website. We provide the cheapest wow gold all the servers and the first class service to our loyal and reliable customers. We have available stock of wow gold on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of delivery.
We have been an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller of wow gold for years. So it is securest and safest to buy wow gold from us. We are sure that you will get your desired wow gold on order, if you buy wow gold here.Be a cheap wow gold supplier, we understand that our buyers' time is valuable. In order to save your valuable time, we work out a good idea to help you to buy wow gold in a easy and convenient way. This is our website:http://www.wowgold1000.com. Welcome to come here and find your desired goods. First of all, take a look at our price of wow gold. You will find it is a loyal and reliable store of cheap wow gold for sale online. At that moment, we are a loyal and reliable wow gold store online.
Assback
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 am

whatsup with the spam ^^^

:x
b b253
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:05 am

what the hell? when spamers get in here....
Pulse double bass kit
Mapex M birch 5 peice kit
Mapex steel 10 by 5.5 side snare
Sabian xs20 cymbals
Zildjian Avedis
Tama hardware
Remo heads
Regal tip =)
http://www.myspace.com/thedrummerboyoftheworld
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Post Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:08 pm

seriously
Hey My names Dave
Saluda Cymbals

PDP9000
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 pm

IDk whats up with all this spam i have seen that a few times now.