Dream Cymbals

Where to buy, how to cleaning etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Dream Cymbals

Postby jad » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Is anyone using the contact and energy series?
Shine Drums
TRX Cymbals
Corsair Drumsticks
www.corsairdrums.com.au
jad
beginner
beginner

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Postby truckerjon » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:05 pm

the contacts sounds pretty nice and will mesh nicely with the bliss for a good dynamic range. haven't heard much of the energy series, although a local shop where i live carries all three, and they'll let you test drive 'em before buying. i stopped in, played and listened to a few and ended up buying a bliss 19" crash/ride. it really does sound awesome. i love it. not sure of the weight...it's thin but seems like it would work well in most settings. the contact and energy series are heavier weighted though and are designed more toward a rock setting. anyway, very nice-sounding, hand-crafted and hammered cymbals for a low price. in fact, i go back in a week or so to pick up a bliss 20" crash/ride they're holding for me and hope i have enough to score a contact 22" ride and some hats too. that would be a good day.
truckerjon
beginner
beginner

Postby Brother_Bong » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:01 pm

We saw some really nice Dreams at Drt. They packed their booth with some really nice pies. I wanted to buy one, but after I bought my SuperNatural ride I was broke. Still would like to get one though.
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Postby mrjoeahlstrom » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:57 pm

Ive been playing around with dreams for awhile at my local drum shop and they are FANTASTIC im thinking of purchasing a 24'' bliss ride and converting it to a "sizzler" FANTASTIC cymbals if you appreciate a vintage tonal quality.
mrjoeahlstrom
new
new

Previous

Return to General Cymbals Discussion