new on the block

here is the place where you can tell something about yourself.

Moderator: Moderators

Bonzo
new
new

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Hi My name is George I'm a drummer from Wantagh L.I. I have been playing for over thirty years non stop. I love my instrument.I play in two bands The Big Picture which is a prog/classic original rock band and Bloobrother which is a classic rock cover band.I have a wife and an 8yr old son who is taking lessons privately and in school. I tried teaching him but kids listen better to others sometimes.I love all types of music and love playing all styles but my favorite is hard rock. Thanks for inviteing me into your forum :D
Timekeep69

Post Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Welcome to the forum!
www.pjclevenger.com

www.medicinemandrumsaz.com

DML Special: 20% off all drums.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left!
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

Post Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:07 am

Bonzo wrote:Hi My name is George I'm a drummer from Wantagh L.I. I have been playing for over thirty years non stop. I love my instrument.I play in two bands The Big Picture which is a prog/classic original rock band and Bloobrother which is a classic rock cover band.I have a wife and an 8yr old son who is taking lessons privately and in school. I tried teaching him but kids listen better to others sometimes.I love all types of music and love playing all styles but my favorite is hard rock. Thanks for inviteing me into your forum :D

Good to see you man!
Welcome to the forum.

Bonzo if you have some videos of your bands you can place them in Drum bands on our forum, and we will watch your skills with pleasure.