New Members!

Our members want chenges!
Place new ideas here!

New Members!

Postby drumsmylife » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:53 am

Ok some changes have been made on our forum.

In fact of getting a lot of spam posts I've made some changes in structures of our forum.

I've made new group "newly registered users" which can not place posts anywhere on our forum without my approval, till the new members will reach 30 approved posts on our forum, then they can post without my approval.

You can notice Newly registered users by theirs black nick name.

I hope this will help us having more fun on forum, and you gonna spend more time on helping new guys rather then sorting the spam post from this valuable ones.
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

New Members!

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Re: New Members!

Postby TheYardstick » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:49 pm

I suggest maybe 5, 10, or 15 posts, or maybe even 1 seeing as spambots aren't ever going to have posts approved anyway.
"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for?"-Franz Kafka

My Last.fm
TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Postby drumsmylife » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 pm

Good idea!

Changed for 10 posts.
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

Postby TheYardstick » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:54 am

And maybe have the first post be approved, and then 10 posts before new topics, because a lot of spam bots are weaseling around the system.
"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for?"-Franz Kafka

My Last.fm
TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Return to SUGGESTIONS