time for new snare drum(s?)

Tama, Pearl, Yamaha, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

sven913
new
new

Post Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:30 pm

i dont really know if this is traditional sanre drummers or kit drummers. i play a set. mostly. I think its time that i got a new snare drum. had the same one for years. I have no real experience with snare drum types. never looked in to it much. i know someone that might be selling (forgot the exact name) a black beauty (or black pearl) for around 600. i thought it was reall,y nice and versatile. but. there could be better for less. just really wanted to know what advice some people that really look into lots of different snares could give me, what to check out etc. thanks.
Timekeep69

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:09 am

I build custom drums. Drop me an email at pj@medicinemandrumsaz.com, let me know what style yo play and we can get you a good top of the line snare drum.
www.pjclevenger.com

www.medicinemandrumsaz.com

DML Special: 20% off all drums.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left!
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:33 pm

Timekeep69 wrote:I build custom drums. Drop me an email at pj@medicinemandrumsaz.com, let me know what style yo play and we can get you a good top of the line snare drum.

Way to be on it TK69! Ha, but seriously Sven913, talk to him, I bet you won't be disappointed!
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Post Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:28 pm

Ya Timekeep is the custom drum Jesus.

(Or Chuck Norris if you're not Christian/Catholic).
"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for?"-Franz Kafka

My Last.fm