Acrolite snare

Tama, Pearl, Yamaha, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

zen_drummer
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:11 pm

crispycritter wrote:Zen, I think your explanation of Acrolite vs. Supraphonic 400 lacked detail.

Oh... sorry... I left out the part about how the Supraphonic 400 smells when it has been in a basement too long....

crispycritter wrote:You failed to mention how the two different drums respond to oak tree twigs. I can only assume that your experience in Latvian Folk Tunes is not as extensive as you lead us to believe.

WOW... I'm busted! I mislead you all into thinking I knew a lot about Latvian Folk Tunes... the truth is I don't... I'm into Latvian Folk Metal. MY BAD
youngdrummer1993
beginner
beginner

Post Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:16 pm

zen_drummer wrote:
crispycritter wrote:Zen, I think your explanation of Acrolite vs. Supraphonic 400 lacked detail.

Oh... sorry... I left out the part about how the Supraphonic 400 smells when it has been in a basement too long....

crispycritter wrote:You failed to mention how the two different drums respond to oak tree twigs. I can only assume that your experience in Latvian Folk Tunes is not as extensive as you lead us to believe.

WOW... I'm busted! I mislead you all into thinking I knew a lot about Latvian Folk Tunes... the truth is I don't... I'm into Latvian Folk Metal. MY BAD

Sorry I had to lol...