Tama Starclassic Bubinga Set

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Nhara
beginner
beginner

Post Mon May 21, 2007 1:26 am

i've heard some mixed reviews about this drum-set. it seem you either love it or hate it. i'm contemplating on whether or not i wanna spend the mula for such a set. i've heard one in my local guitar center but i'd hate to spend the money only to notice that i got the guitar center curse [u walk into the store and you buy something cause it sounds great there, but the moment you leave the store it seems that u just spent money on something u don't end up using/sounds not so great anymore] any input on the Bubinga set?
drummernick
beginner
beginner

Post Mon May 21, 2007 6:37 am

i dont have any thing as far as sound but hey is a hellof a good looking set :)
hmmm, I love to bang things...
drumsforlife
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 am

Nhara wrote:i've heard some mixed reviews about this drum-set. it seem you either love it or hate it. i'm contemplating on whether or not i wanna spend the mula for such a set. i've heard one in my local guitar center but i'd hate to spend the money only to notice that i got the guitar center curse [u walk into the store and you buy something cause it sounds great there, but the moment you leave the store it seems that u just spent money on something u don't end up using/sounds not so great anymore] any input on the Bubinga set?

I never go on how something sounds in the store. The Guitar Center around here has their drums very badly tuned.

I'm part of the brotherhood of like-minded individuals who like to bang on things.