ddrum Diablo series...please help!

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

sarcasmsetyourhouseonfire
groove master
groove master

Post Thu May 31, 2007 10:46 am

these kits are junk. my band use to share a space with a guy that had one of these things.

1. the hardware package is trash. i would take the kick pedal and hi-hat stand and throw it right in the garbage because if you don't get frustrated enough to destroy it within an hour of playing, you'll probably break it pretty soon after.

2. the drums are CHEAPLY made. the wrap is probably going to bubble on you. the powder coated hardware is definitely going to chip on you.

3. they don't stay in tune for shit.

4. the factory heads are garbage. you'll immediately need to replace all of them (which will probably cost you $150)

seriously. a kit this size... brand new for less than $100 a drum.... with a complete hardware packaged?

not worth it, man. save up for another month and buy a pearl export or a tama rockstar or even a gretsch catalina if you're trying to stay on the cheap side.
Tyman345
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:53 am

hey ya know what.. i own the ddrum diablo punx set.. it awsome only if you change the heads and have good cymbals.. its held up very well and i tour alot so its good for me.
PDP9000
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:28 pm

i dont really like the Ddrum sets only the triggers but i see them kinda as a begginer set
Tyman345
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:41 am

ya know. i own the diable punx 5 piece red with black. and if i were i would get teh newer ones that are 500-600$. i have no problem with mine. its awsome, nothing bad about it, there good quality, but go for the diablo camo punx. better quality for touring drummers