CRUSH Sublime Bubinga drumkit video review

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby maxdestruction » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:46 am

Hey guys... if you're thinking about going with a drum company thats a little different form the usual, try Crush drums....they're a company based in Florida and they offer some wicked kits and competitive prices...

Here's my online review playing along to some local Toronto bands I've recorded and performed with:

I picked up a bubinga kit from them...22" kick, 10" 12" and 14" toms for $1700 (Canadian). The depth and bottom end from these bad boys is reminiscent of old mahogany but its a bit more modern sounding of course...very wet attack especially with the stock coated remos... the kick itself is unbelievable...such attack and punch almost like it had been pre-Eq'd or muffled.

Currently in Canada the only dealer is at Just Drums in Toronto, but hopefuly they'll expand very soon. I was completely blown away by this kit and others..

Any feedback and critisism would be appreciated :)
maxdestruction
new
new

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Re: CRUSH Sublime Bubinga drumkit video review

Postby edwardmaya » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:30 am

Destroy is not just building percussion instruments from current seashells and components. They have designed their percussion instruments from the ground up. Lugs, basketball, Tom supports, and solitude installs, were designed and designed by Destroy.
edwardmaya
edwardmaya
new
new

Return to Drum Set