Tama CAR superstars. What are they worth?

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

rebar
new
new

Post Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello. I'm new here.

I have a 80's Tama superstar 8 pc kit. Custom ordered to resemble Neil Pearts kit. I played them for quite some time with different bands until life hit me in the face and I went to school. 20 years, my wife, two teen age children, a mini van and one mortgage later. I still have them.

Iv finally completed the tear down/clean rebuild of these drums. The only blemish are a few paint chips where the 14 tom touched the bass drum. The drums were always stored and transported in the over-sized cases. I think they are made of delrin. But the hardware did ride piled on top of each other and do have some scratches etc. The heads are remo Gloss black and Hydraulic in used condition.

Whats the best way to sell these? One kit, two kits? Single drums? I hate to separate them but if that's the best way.. so be it. whats a fair price for them including the delrin cases?

8x9, 10x9, 12x11, 14x13, 16x16, 18x16, and 2)24x16 bass drums

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drumsmylife
DML owner
DML owner

Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 am

Try to separate them, that will be the fastest way and I think you'll get more bucks for it.
rebar
new
new

Post Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 am