unmatching?

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: unmatching?

Postby wmpdrummer13 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:49 am

My toms and bass drum all match, i never use my tama maple snare tho. I switch out the snares and my cymbals are all A customs but i do use a wuhan china and Sabian splash cymbals

Tama Rockstar Custom, Zildjian A Customs and A series cymbals, Paiste, Sabian, Wuhan, Promark Japanese Oak, Remo and Evans Heads, DW hardware, Pearl Icon Rack, DW 8002 pedals
wmpdrummer13
drumming adept
drumming adept

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Postby Moshii » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:13 am

My current set up has three Tama toms, Tama bass, Tama Snare, Pearl bass, Pearl floor tom, and an occaisional Ludwig snare.
Cymbals? Zildjian hats, two Sabian chinas, two Sabian crashes, Sabian bell, Sabian ride, Paiste crash, Sabian hats, and a Zildjian crash of doom. All heads are Evans, except for the bass resos, which are Aquarians. Hardware is just too random to remember...
R to the Core, baby.
Moshii
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby I love Cheese and drums » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:45 pm

Here we go I have a 14 inch metal Jap snare that I fixed and dont use because I just bought a 12x7 Mapex Pro M maple snare just before christmas. I also retired my 50 year old 14 inch Slingerland snare. My toms are a 13 and 16 inch slingerlands my bass is a 22 inch Yamaha.
I have a sonor hi hat stand, snare stand and boom stand, lp claw, Pdp hideaway boom, and a gibralter boom stand some old snare stand I use to mount my 13 inch tom. Iron cobra pedals and my cymbals are a mix of Zildjian, Sabian and Saluda. I have a pearl throne (ugh terrible) The only things that match are my pro marks and all my drums have Evans heads on them. Oh and I use Danmar wood beaters haha!
Hey My names Dave
Slingerland, Yamaha, and Mapex drums
Saluda Cymbals
I want a Medicine Man Snare

Visit http://www.myspace.com/onceforgotten18 and listen to their new song Our Darkest Desires!
I love Cheese and drums
groove master
groove master

Previous

Return to Drum Set