The DW ORPHAN DRUM LIST (NEW Drums) unspeakbly low prices!

Pearl, Tama, Yamaha, DW, Ludwig, Premier, Mapex etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Mistajohn
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Okay, you don't wanna miss this!

If you are looking for DW DRUMS at amazing prices not to be missed, email or call me at the shop.

I just got a copy of DW's ORPHANED DRUM LIST - It has about 137 drums (Toms and Kicks) that are going at a fraction of what you would normally pay for a new drum!

Exotics, Lacquer Satin Oils and Finish Ply drums...All ya gotta do is call or email me what you're looking for. I'll look for a match on the list and get you a price that will make your jaw drop!

I can put a price down here, but I know you'll be happy with the discounts. You gotta contact me asap though, cuz guys are jumpin' on these drums like mad!

I'm even thinking of grabbing some just for recording (so mixing and matching is not a problem for me)!

Just got a Red Silk Onyx 16x18 Floor Tom out to one of my guys in Georgia...

Hit me up!

John
johnm@westlamusic.com
310-477-1945
Musicality is 97% more important than technique...
titaniumSS
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:58 pm

Like whole kits or just pieces? I've been looking for a nice birch set. Some type of white with black hardware. Let me know what you have and the prices.
www.myspace.com/episodefour
www.myspace.com/breakthebad

DW drums (8x10, 9x12, 11x14, 13x16, 18x22), Zildjian cymbals, 2 DW and OCDP snares, Vater/3drumsticks drumsticks, Roland electronics, Audix mics, Remo heads.
SGarrett

Post Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:40 pm

It's usually both. Most of the drums were refused by the buyer for one reason or another so DW offs them for seriously low prices that are only available through a factory rep.

John, I'm going to lock this one since you made another post in Classifieds. :)
"If the goal is for me to give up my reality for your reality, then the goal is for me to give up my self for your self--a goal I have to reject."