eric singer

Drummers' Hall of Fame.
You know a great drummer? Tell us about it!
Questions, discussions and overviews.

Moderator: Moderators

b b253
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:41 am

i personally would choose eric singer as my favorite drummer ive seen him perform live and it blew my mind that when i wanted to start drumming was when i saw eric singer and alic cooper play i think hes relly good and can play some really hard stuff but he can also play some really easy and simple stuff. so any one else like him or been to a concert and got inspired?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pCmv0jl_3uA&feature=related
Last edited by b b253 on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timekeep69

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:26 am

I've seen him play with both Alice Cooper and KISS. He is a great drummer, a little cocky, but a good drummer none the less.
www.pjclevenger.com

www.medicinemandrumsaz.com

DML Special: 20% off all drums.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights do make a left!
SGarrett

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:21 am

I talked to him at a trade show in Sacramento when I was 18. He was sitting at the Zildjian booth while everyone else was at a clinic. He talked to me for a good ten minutes and never got an attitude. I was asking him kind of sticks he used and what not, so he pulled a pair out of the rack and gave them to me. The only time I've seen KISS is with Criss, though.
"If the goal is for me to give up my reality for your reality, then the goal is for me to give up my self for your self--a goal I have to reject."
b b253
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:18 pm

ya i got a pair of his sticks he sutograpghed also got jason bonhams autographed sticks but ya i saw eric play with alice and it was phenominal blew my mind and when he did his solo for like 6 min it was awsome ya i saw videos and stuff of him playin with kiss but i never saw them live