daeth metal/deathcore iron cobras

Axis, DW, Pearl, Tama...

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Location: concord, nc

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Howepirate wrote:
BNSFDisneyZildjian wrote:I personally think any Screamo, Deathcore Grindcore type of band is garbage.


I believe you're a complete and utter waste of life and that your hateful comments on things you don't understand should be kept to yourself. Fanboy.


hipocrisy at its finest.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:53 pm

anavrinIV wrote:
Howepirate wrote:
BNSFDisneyZildjian wrote:I personally think any Screamo, Deathcore Grindcore type of band is garbage.


I believe you're a complete and utter waste of life and that your hateful comments on things you don't understand should be kept to yourself. Fanboy.


hipocrisy at its finest.


You give shit, you get shit.
User avatar
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Location: concord, nc

Post Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Howepirate wrote:
anavrinIV wrote:
Howepirate wrote:I believe you're a complete and utter waste of life and that your hateful comments on things you don't understand should be kept to yourself. Fanboy.


hipocrisy at its finest.


You give shit, you get shit.


so because he likes different music than you he's a waste of life? you spew more hate around these boards than anybody else and as a mod at that.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Yo he's the one who came here making the comment. You're the one who is taking it the wrong way cuz you don't like me.
User avatar
randomdrum
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:11 am

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Nah, I have no beef with you and I think you're out of order

Original guy needs to keep his opinions to himself, but you're meant to be a moderator. The clue is in the title.
Random Hand
Me!!

Image

Mapex Drums
DW8000 Pedals
Sabian Cymbals
Vater Sticks
User avatar
possumofdestruction
drumming adept
drumming adept
Posts: 459
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:14 am
Location: floridull

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:20 pm

Nah, I have no beef with you and I think you're out of order

Original guy needs to keep his opinions to himself, but you're meant to be a moderator. The clue is in the title.


ditto
bash, bang, slam, whatever, yeah, ima drummer.
User avatar
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Location: concord, nc

Post Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Howepirate wrote:Yo he's the one who came here making the comment. You're the one who is taking it the wrong way cuz you don't like me.


I have no problem with you when you are giving out facts about products or when you're giving your opinion in a constructive and non-offensive manner, but too often you start name calling, overreacting to perfectly harmless posts that you take the wrong way, or just start being hateful for no apparent reason. really, I don't have a problem with anyone on the board until they start being rude and hateful, and you do that more often than most. I know that you don't care about my opinion but I do think that these boards would be more enjoyable and constructive if, when anyone has an opinion, they could state it in an unoffensive manner and if someone disagrees there could be a thoughtful discussion instead of flaming because everyone isn't the same.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 am

anavrinIV wrote:
Howepirate wrote:Yo he's the one who came here making the comment. You're the one who is taking it the wrong way cuz you don't like me.


I have no problem with you when you are giving out facts about products or when you're giving your opinion in a constructive and non-offensive manner, but too often you start name calling, overreacting to perfectly harmless posts that you take the wrong way, or just start being hateful for no apparent reason. really, I don't have a problem with anyone on the board until they start being rude and hateful, and you do that more often than most. I know that you don't care about my opinion but I do think that these boards would be more enjoyable and constructive if, when anyone has an opinion, they could state it in an unoffensive manner and if someone disagrees there could be a thoughtful discussion instead of flaming because everyone isn't the same.


I have respect for all forms of musical talent. Whether or not I like it is up to me, but I WILL respect it. Not to mention, the dude singled out a forum with the type of music, and wrote something shitty about it. It pissed me off because I play that music and I put a lot of time, effort, and hard work into it.

It's like, a guy builds a car that does consistent 10 second 1/4 miles but hates it because it's a Ford. I myself, personally don't like Fords, but I can respect them if they're done right.

If anything is done right, then so leave it alone because it works and doing its proposed purpose. There is no need to comment on it because it doesn't appeal to your tastes. Merely, leave it alone and let it work.

What did it do to you?

:(
User avatar
metldrummer2112
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Elizabethtown, PA

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:49 am

I have to agree with Howepirate here. While he may have gone a little overboard with his comment, he had the right to be upset.

BNSFDisneyZildjian made a stupid comment, and Howe reacted to it because it offended him.
"Slaughter and Salvation, we bore two irreconcilable focuses."

"We dare speak the word, King Of Those Who Know."
User avatar
anavrinIV
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1751
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:26 am
Location: concord, nc

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 am

metldrummer2112 wrote:I have to agree with Howepirate here. While he may have gone a little overboard with his comment, he had the right to be upset.

BNSFDisneyZildjian made a stupid comment, and Howe reacted to it because it offended him.


in every thread here there's someone who disagrees with the general opinion. the original comment was unnecessary but howe's reply was even more out of line, especially being in his position as a moderator here. there have been enough times where howe has provoked arguments with his attacks too so he's hardly innocent here.

ok, I know that no one cares what I have to say. howe, keep pirating the boards with your lashing of those who disagree with you, I'm sure it brings you gratification.
zen_drummer wrote:Real life doesn't work that way, and one day he's gonna pull a stunt like that and they'll put a cap in him. At that point it won't matter that he was fat in high-school and couldn't get laid.
User avatar
metldrummer2112
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Elizabethtown, PA

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:05 am

anavrinIV wrote:
metldrummer2112 wrote:I have to agree with Howepirate here. While he may have gone a little overboard with his comment, he had the right to be upset.

BNSFDisneyZildjian made a stupid comment, and Howe reacted to it because it offended him.


in every thread here there's someone who disagrees with the general opinion. the original comment was unnecessary but howe's reply was even more out of line, especially being in his position as a moderator here. there have been enough times where howe has provoked arguments with his attacks too so he's hardly innocent here.

ok, I know that no one cares what I have to say. howe, keep pirating the boards with your lashing of those who disagree with you, I'm sure it brings you gratification.


You have a point with him being a moderator and what not, and I have seen enough of what you're saying about him provoking arguements. I would say both are at fault here.

However, and I wasn't on this board long enough to know why the moderators were chosen to be moderators, but Howe must have been chosen for a reason, and if this is his style of moderating we should accept it. He does provide valuable information, so if he lashes out, I don't think we should take it too personally
"Slaughter and Salvation, we bore two irreconcilable focuses."

"We dare speak the word, King Of Those Who Know."
User avatar
Empyrean Drums
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Aurora Colorado

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:03 pm

anavrinIV wrote:
metldrummer2112 wrote:I have to agree with Howepirate here. While he may have gone a little overboard with his comment, he had the right to be upset.

BNSFDisneyZildjian made a stupid comment, and Howe reacted to it because it offended him.


in every thread here there's someone who disagrees with the general opinion. the original comment was unnecessary but howe's reply was even more out of line, especially being in his position as a moderator here. there have been enough times where howe has provoked arguments with his attacks too so he's hardly innocent here.

ok, I know that no one cares what I have to say. howe, keep pirating the boards with your lashing of those who disagree with you, I'm sure it brings you gratification.


I love your selective outrage.........
Verify our range to target, one ping only…
User avatar
Howepirate
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2480
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Englewood Florida

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm

Guys, chill out. We're NOT making this into another giant argument thread. I said what I said, because he said what he said.

Let's just leave it that.

I understand that Anavrin chooses to disagree with what I said and I respect this.

Please, no further comments.

I should have just deleted his comment for it being rude and hateful.

Still kinda figuring it out on this new forum style tho. XD
User avatar
Empyrean Drums
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Aurora Colorado

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:22 pm

How do you think everyone would respond if I chimmed in to the "Is it just me" thread and said AC/DC is garbage, you think it would be dismissed as just me expressing my opinion?
Verify our range to target, one ping only…
User avatar
metldrummer2112
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1901
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Location: Elizabethtown, PA

Post Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 pm

As Howe said, let's just drop this. Mistakes were made but it's over, now let's get back to the original topic please 8)
"Slaughter and Salvation, we bore two irreconcilable focuses."

"We dare speak the word, King Of Those Who Know."