Show Us Your Vintage Drum Gear!

All about vintage drums, cymbals, hardware etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Hayman
Proud endorser of
HIGHWOOD DRUMS, PAISTE CYMBALS, SILVERFOX STICKS, BASKEY ACCESSORIES, DUALLIST PEDALS & HARDCASE CASES.
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Rose Morris
Proud endorser of
HIGHWOOD DRUMS, PAISTE CYMBALS, SILVERFOX STICKS, BASKEY ACCESSORIES, DUALLIST PEDALS & HARDCASE CASES.
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:14 pm

Trixon
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:15 pm

Staccato
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Premier
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:17 pm

Premier Resonator
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby mikeellis » Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:19 pm

Last one!!

Eddie Ryan
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby DolFan54 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:47 pm

Mike,
Those are some nice drums!
DolFan54
beginner
beginner

Postby phoenix7289 » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:59 am

I used to have an old Luddy snare.... that I sold to Sam Ash for $100 XD
It was in horrible condition though, but maybe you all can tell me how old it was!

I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master

Postby mikeellis » Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:06 am

DolFan54 wrote:Mike,

Thanks, I've only got the black and white Eddie Ryans now, all the rest have been moved on, I wish I'd kept the blue shimmer Premiers tho!!
Proud endorser of
mikeellis
drumming adept
drumming adept

Postby KeefAlmighty » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:25 am

mikeellis wrote:
DolFan54 wrote:Mike,

Thanks, I've only got the black and white Eddie Ryans now, all the rest have been moved on, I wish I'd kept the blue shimmer Premiers tho!!

Those blue premiers looked fantastic!
<a href="http://www.drummersrepublic.com/">Drummersrepublic.com</a>
Join the Beat of the Drum!
KeefAlmighty
beginner
beginner

Postby michiganice91 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:25 am

phoenix7289 wrote:I used to have an old Luddy snare.... that I sold to Sam Ash for $100 XD
It was in horrible condition though, but maybe you all can tell me how old it was!

that looks very close to my snare (maybe not as deep?), but it looks in decent condition. If you maybe touched it up a bit you could have gotten way more then 100 dollars, as those are expensive snares.
ImageImage
michiganice91
session drummer
session drummer

Postby phoenix7289 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:18 pm

michiganice91 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:I used to have an old Luddy snare.... that I sold to Sam Ash for $100 XD

that looks very close to my snare (maybe not as deep?), but it looks in decent condition. If you maybe touched it up a bit you could have gotten way more then 100 dollars, as those are expensive snares.

Damn. Well I kinda knew that, but it woulda cost alot, cuz it was missing snares, one or two of the lugs, needed new heads, and was generally falling apart. Practically beyond repair.
I proudly play with Tama (snare drums), PDP, Sabian, LP, Paiste, Vic Firth, Aquarian (bass and snare heads), and Remo (tom heads)brands! My biggest drummer influences are Mic Fleetwood, Nicko McBrain, and Mike Portnoy.
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master

Postby PDP9000 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:25 pm

phoenix7289 wrote:
michiganice91 wrote:

Damn. Well I kinda knew that, but it woulda cost alot, cuz it was missing
snares, one or two of the lugs, needed new heads, and was generally falling apart. Practically beyond repair.

nice i love the finish on it :D
PDP9000
groove master
groove master

Postby phoenix7289 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:27 pm

PDP9000 wrote:
phoenix7289 wrote:
michiganice91 wrote:

Damn. Well I kinda knew that, but it woulda cost alot, cuz it was missing
snares, one or two of the lugs, needed new heads, and was generally falling apart. Practically beyond repair.

nice i love the finish on it :D

Sucks I don't have it anymore. :( I'd start fixing shit and throwing new heads on, new snares, and make it sound AWESOME. But god damn. WHY??? Alex you are a retard.
phoenix7289
groove master
groove master

PreviousNext

Return to Vintage Drums