Roland TD, Yamaha DTX, Alesis DM5, Simmson etc. All about electronic drum sets.
i’m currently working on my bachelor-thesis at the upper austrian university of applied science in hagenberg concerning "e-drums". If anyone would like to help me, it would be great if he/she would answer the following questions of my survey:
• Many drummers use their e-drum-kit only as a silent alternative to their acoustic-set. Which potential do you see in e-drums?
• Does the technique how you play on your e-drums differ from the way you play on acoustic-drumsets?
• In which situations do you prefer your e-drum and when do you prefer your acoustic set?
• Are e-drums also suited for beginners?
• Why do so many drummers still resist using e-drums live on stage?
• Do you think, someday it will totally get possible that e-drums will supplant the acoustic-set?
Thanks in advance for your help and best regards from Austria,
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:23 pm
Help DML grow and visit pages on left!
Return to Electronic Drum Sets
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 13 guests