yamaha stage custom, extended kit

Buy and Sell

Moderator: Moderators

Postby noidea » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

i have not got the room that i thought i would have so i want to sell my kit, it has never been hit and only ever came out of the box once so as i could get the size for a base drum case. its cranberry red. and i have extende the kit as far as the drums are concerned. heres what is in the kit.....

1 snare, 6 hanging toms, 1 floor tom, 2 base drums, basic high hat and symbols, basic throne, base drum case, remote high hat/peddle, skin tension tool

all the toms and symbols etc come with all the fixtures and fittings, and matching peddle for the other base drum, the base kit as it was bought in the shop was the main part of the purchase and is of a professional quality, the symbol pack that come with it was just to get the kit set up and is not a good enough quality to go with this kit, so anyone buying it will need professional symbols. i have spent £3,500 getting all this kit together as most of the extras had to be made and sent from japan, as i have mentioned this kit has never seen a drum stick and is in brand new condition, i am open to sensible offers, bare in mind i live in the uk and will have to pay delivery charges for over seas shipping.
noidea
new
new

Help our forum grow and visit our sponsors pages!

Help DML grow and visit pages on left!

Return to Classifieds