General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

kylevater
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:57 am

zen_drummer wrote:
kylevater wrote:man if i did go to that convention thing you would all hear how bad i SUUCCCCCKKKKKKK hahahahaha

We already suspected that you suck, soooo, why not come and hang with us, learn some stuff and reduce your suck factor?

Tell you're parents that we're all responsible adults, and I'll look out for your well being... I might LOOK kinda scary, but I'm a parent with a kid in college that made it to Eagle Scout.

You live in a BAR town famous for bikers, booze and bikinis... ummmm... on second thought... maybe we should come to you instead!

How big is your moms garage... can we have the event there?

we dont have a garage
It's challenging you: Image
king_friday
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:44 pm

kylevater wrote:
king_friday wrote:burger king sucks!

you suck!

no, you suck!
Gabimo
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 pm

Potatoe Snack wrote:
kylevater wrote:
Bong wrote:Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 4th, What?
Start saving yer pennies and get to New York this summer!

i was waiting for somebody with a better rank then me to say something
are you talking about for that dml meeting thing?
ha my parents would never buy into it theyd think id get raped
but it would be great if i could

awww come on kylevater of course we're not going to rape you. come alone. :twisted:

I might

just kidding. but why do you need to be brought anywhere, i walked like 5 or 6 miles every day for like 4 weeks so i could use the library(my comp was down) for a project... lifes about freedom, if you dont have it then your dead. no one has complete freedom though, but our government will be changed soon! and the corrupt old power hungry men will be out
i got off topic somewhere in those 3 sentences...
OW! My arm hurts where the tigers biting it!

congratulations, you've won a million dollars, click the<a href="http://www.ipwnzoredyounooberzors.com"> link</a>
cableman26
session drummer
session drummer

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:23 pm

Gabimo wrote:
Potatoe Snack wrote:
kylevater wrote:

awww come on kylevater of course we're not going to rape you. come alone. :twisted:

I might

just kidding. but why do you need to be brought anywhere, i walked like 5 or 6 miles every day for like 4 weeks so i could use the library(my comp was down) for a project... lifes about freedom, if you dont have it then your dead. no one has complete freedom though, but our government will be changed soon! and the corrupt old power hungry men will be out

Lol. Why is it everytime we talk about adoption, garages, Burger King, and man rape someone brings up the government.

Serious though Kyle you should walk to Burger King, have you tried those cheese tots yet? The minute those hit your mouth you will be hooked like a crackhead. You'll be a......tothead? maybe?
kylevater
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:49 pm

cableman26 wrote:
Gabimo wrote:
Potatoe Snack wrote:
kylevater wrote:

I might

Lol. Why is it everytime we talk about adoption, garages, Burger King, and man rape someone brings up the government.

Serious though Kyle you should walk to Burger King, have you tried those cheese tots yet? The minute those hit your mouth you will be hooked like a crackhead. You'll be a......tothead? maybe?

i went there today!!!!!!!
and i got a number 12
i only had 5 bucks
then i went to duval street
best street ive been to
but one guy was an ass when he said i had to be 18 to look at the cereal bowls and bongos
i was like, i dont see a sign
haha
It's challenging you: Image