More cowbell !!!!!

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:51 pm

I just went out for a smoke, and while sitting in my truck I heard Nazareths' Son of a Bitch(hair of the dog), and in a few seconds I was laughing, all I could think was click-track. That cowbell is there the whole song, relentlessly. I'm not slighting the song for it, just thinking we all need a human metronome! :lol:
Last edited by Brother_Bong on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

cableman26
session drummer
session drummer

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:53 pm

Bong wrote:I just went out for a smoke, and while sitting in my truck I heard Nazareths' Son of a Bitch, and in a few seconds I was laughing, all I could think was click-track. That cowbell is there the whole song, relentlessly. I'm not slighting the song for it, just thinking we all need a human metronome! :lol:

lol. Sounds like a freaking herd of cattle chasing you.
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:53 pm

cableman26 wrote:
Bong wrote:I just went out for a smoke, and while sitting in my truck I heard Nazareths' Son of a Bitch, and in a few seconds I was laughing, all I could think was click-track. That cowbell is there the whole song, relentlessly. I'm not slighting the song for it, just thinking we all need a human metronome! :lol:

lol. Sounds like a freaking herd of cattle chasing you.

Now I'm laughing harder! Funny as f==k!
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Cowbell Hero; If you beat it on expert your're pretty much a real cowbell player!
object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlqLLZQLNiA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QlqLLZQLNiA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Live by the drum, die by the drum!
ThePortnoy
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:02 am

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=4_IxtpcKp7M

you want cowbell?? LOL!!!! WATCH THAT ^^^^^

shows just how hard blue oyster cult worked on getting that cow bell in on their on dont fear the reaper :P
SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:01 pm

Link no work g
Live by the drum, die by the drum!