President

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
stump
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2916
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am
Location: Columbia, SC

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Bong wrote:
stump wrote:I vote the American Party!! Peace on ya!

Shit Stump, you're gonna be my write in!

:D Got your back Bro! P.O.Y.
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

Image
User avatar
dbkman
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: Astatula Florida

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:03 pm

I second that! American party gets my vote...what are our policies in this...american party?

How's this for a start..
1. No tax on beer or steak
2. People who kill other people get killed back
3. And everybodys return tax is in drumsticks....
<img src="http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2421/dsc02667it3.jpg" width="320" height="240">
Yamaha Stage Custom
Sabian AA, HH, Sig, XS20 - Remo/Evans
Pro mark - Yamaha/Dixon Hardware
www.myspace.com/blessedblack
User avatar
ThePloughman
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 729
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:19 pm

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Really heart felt personal opinions are always dangerous. Especially political ones. I bet this thread gets locked.
ThePloughman

ThePloughman wrote:Duct Tape, Moongells, and Remos...... with pinstripes


Rogers Drums USA

Check this out
http://www.pearldrummersforum.com/showt ... p?t=196158
User avatar
stump
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2916
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am
Location: Columbia, SC

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Hmmm.... very interesting!

Pay poliiticians less, including the President, and let's see who "REALLY" wants to make things better for Americans! Vote for that person. Peace on ya!
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

Image
cableman26
session drummer
session drummer
Posts: 937
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 pm

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:19 pm

dbkman wrote:I second that! American party gets my vote...what are our policies in this...american party?

How's this for a start..
1. No tax on beer or steak
2. People who kill other people get killed back
3. And everybodys return tax is in drumsticks....


I change my vote! dbkman for pres.
Image
User avatar
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master
Posts: 4300
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:53 pm
Location: Maine

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:28 pm

dbkman wrote:I second that! American party gets my vote...what are our policies in this...american party?

How's this for a start..
1. No tax on beer or steak
2. People who kill other people get killed back
3. And everybodys return tax is in drumsticks....

Um, not just drumsticks, should be gear to our liking!
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Image
User avatar
rufus4dagruv
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1318
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:01 am
Location: PA

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:35 pm

stump wrote:Hmmm.... very interesting!

Pay poliiticians less, including the President, and let's see who "REALLY" wants to make things better for Americans! Vote for that person. Peace on ya!


A politician's salary, on the federal level, is usually not as significant as the wealth they have already accumulated in their lives up until that point. It takes a boat load of coin to "advertise" one's candidacy. Take the Bush's for example.

It's way to early in the race for me to decide who I am going to support. I would rather wait until much closer to the election, or in my case April 22 which is when the PA primary election is.

So far, I am not really that impressed by any of the candidates. :?
User avatar
dbkman
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1232
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:16 pm
Location: Astatula Florida

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:37 pm

woah! I don't wanna be president...people wouldn't like me as pres. I'de give out guns like candy on halloween. lol. I LOVE stumps ideas, pay those morons in washington less! amen brother.
<img src="http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2421/dsc02667it3.jpg" width="320" height="240">
Yamaha Stage Custom
Sabian AA, HH, Sig, XS20 - Remo/Evans
Pro mark - Yamaha/Dixon Hardware
www.myspace.com/blessedblack
SGarrett
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5166
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:59 am

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:25 pm

BillRayDrums wrote:I'm a Ron Paul moonbat.


I'll bark to that.

rufus4dagruv wrote:
stump wrote:Hmmm.... very interesting!

Pay poliiticians less, including the President, and let's see who "REALLY" wants to make things better for Americans! Vote for that person. Peace on ya!


A politician's salary, on the federal level, is usually not as significant as the wealth they have already accumulated in their lives up until that point. It takes a boat load of coin to "advertise" one's candidacy. Take the Bush's for example.


Which is why they should be more than happy to work for the same pay a teacher gets. Imagine the education cuts California wouldn't be trying to make.
"If the goal is for me to give up my reality for your reality, then the goal is for me to give up my self for your self--a goal I have to reject."
User avatar
stump
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 2916
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:56 am
Location: Columbia, SC

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:29 pm

SGarrett wrote:
BillRayDrums wrote:I'm a Ron Paul moonbat.


I'll bark to that.

rufus4dagruv wrote:
stump wrote:Hmmm.... very interesting!

Pay poliiticians less, including the President, and let's see who "REALLY" wants to make things better for Americans! Vote for that person. Peace on ya!


A politician's salary, on the federal level, is usually not as significant as the wealth they have already accumulated in their lives up until that point. It takes a boat load of coin to "advertise" one's candidacy. Take the Bush's for example.


Which is why they should be more than happy to work for the same pay a teacher gets. Imagine the education cuts California wouldn't be trying to make.

Word! P.O.Y.
It's so important to make best friends in life!

Tama,PDP and Medicine Man Drums, Zildjian, Remo, Roc-n-Soc, DW and Pro-mark.

Image
User avatar
SmellsLikeIan
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1313
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:24 pm
Location: TX

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 am

Hopefully whoever wins won't be another pseudo-evangelical. Keep you religion (or pseudo religion) out of my government! You people had your 8 years and just f*#ked everything up.
yee freakin' haw
User avatar
Nick Cetrone
beginner
beginner
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Location: Akron, Ohio

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:43 am

i happen to like ron paul. even though nobody knows him or is gonna vote for him. and when the votes are counted it still goes to a table of rich guys who pick and choose the president for themselves anyways.

but he is a republican that thinks all republicans have lost their way.

pull out of the war slowly but surely.
decrease the size of government (think of all the useless jobs their paying people well over 35,000 a year for?)
amongst so many other things that make fucking sense.

p.s.1 go to zeitgeistmovie.com 2 READ THE STATEMENT 3 watch the movie 4 DO THE RESEARCH.
myspace.com/dimaura
myspace.com/nickcetrone
User avatar
46&2
drumming adept
drumming adept
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Masshole

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:00 am

well im voting for my boy "old hickory" idk bout u guys
User avatar
xdoseonex
groove master
groove master
Posts: 3889
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 2:07 pm
Location: New York

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:45 am

Bong wrote:
dbkman wrote:I second that! American party gets my vote...what are our policies in this...american party?

How's this for a start..
1. No tax on beer or steak
2. People who kill other people get killed back
3. And everybodys return tax is in drumsticks....

Um, not just drumsticks, should be gear to our liking!


DRUMSTICKS!!!
Proud to endorse TRICK Percussion
Image
User avatar
Empyrean Drums
groove master
groove master
Posts: 1748
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:22 am
Location: Aurora Colorado

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:42 pm

It’s like Aliens vs. Predator--Whoever wins, we lose.
If anything is going to change, more attention needs to be paid on the fools in Congress and their equally incapable counterparts in the Senate.