Thanks SuNoAnBuKi

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:33 pm

....For the copy and paste. I threw it up on my Myspace(my BADASS Myspace, check it out if you haven't yet). I also have a question, where did you come up with your username, any story behind it? Do't get me wrong, I think its cool, just wondering.
AND WHO ELSE IS REPRESENTING DML BY POSTING THAT ON YOUR PAGE? SHOUT BACK HERE IF YOU ARE!
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

Hack_and_Slash
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:59 pm

It looks pretty sweet. It makes the rest of the site look that much better.
drummer912
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:01 pm

It's been on my myspace since the second day i saw it on here. I also posted a topic on this in general drums discussions but noone responded and it is now in the graveyard of unloved threads..... :cry:
DW drums and hardware
Sabian, Paiste and, of course, SALUDA cymbals
Aquarian drum heads
cableman26
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:25 pm

drummer912 wrote:It's been on my myspace since the second day i saw it on here. I also posted a topic on this in general drums discussions but noone responded and it is now in the graveyard of unloved threads..... :cry:

Lol. I actually started to post something on that, for everyone to make they're own saying that would maybe end up in that box. Like; Drums My Life saved me from the devil, lol or something like that.
drummer912
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:44 pm

cableman26 wrote:
drummer912 wrote:It's been on my myspace since the second day i saw it on here. I also posted a topic on this in general drums discussions but noone responded and it is now in the graveyard of unloved threads..... :cry:

Lol. I actually started to post something on that, for everyone to make they're own saying that would maybe end up in that box. Like; Drums My Life saved me from the devil, lol or something like that.

hah, thts prety good.
DW drums and hardware
Sabian, Paiste and, of course, SALUDA cymbals
Aquarian drum heads
SuNoAnBuKi
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:15 am

Hahaha. How cool is that? You don't even understand how long it took me to figure out what the hell you guys were talking about. My user name has been my handle for everything (email, AIM, etc.) for like the past 4 years .. it's actually just the first two letters from each word of Atreyu's first CD, "Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses". I'm not much of an Atreyu fan anymore, but I'm way too lazy to think of another name, ya know? Haha. Anyway - thanks to whoever put that on the Myspace link, that's super awesome.
Ddrum Dominion
Saluda, Zildjian, Paiste, Wuhan
Pearl Hardware, DW Pedals
Remo Heads
Greg
DML founder
DML founder

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:51 am

Thanks SuNoAnBuKi ! :)
SuNoAnBuKi
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:57 am

My old lady just pointed out that there is an out of place 'is' in the quote ... my bad. Haha. I went back and fixed it on the original post ...
Ddrum Dominion
Saluda, Zildjian, Paiste, Wuhan
Pearl Hardware, DW Pedals
Remo Heads