Super Bowl XLIV

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

SuNoAnBuKi
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm

Who you guys bettin on makin it? I'd really like to see Philadelphia vs. Indianapolis.
Ddrum Dominion
Saluda, Zildjian, Paiste, Wuhan
Pearl Hardware, DW Pedals
Remo Heads
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 pm

that would be a good one. I don't really care who goes, effing bears can't do anything right this year :x :x :x :x :x :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
R.I.P. Jimmy "the Rev" Sullivan. You will be missed.
TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 pm

The Who is playing the halftime show, anyone could be playing the game and I wouldn't care because The Who are playing at halftime!

I really want to see Saints v Colts. The Saints really haven't shown up until 4th quarter do-or-die situations recently, and the Colts have had a bunch of close calls as well.

I don't think Phillie will make it, they allowed something like 400 yards last night. I see the Saints and possibly the Chargers or the Colts. I'd like to see the Titans make it if they still have a chance at clinching their division, they were my favorite for the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season.

The Dolphins might have a good chance as well, they're 4-1 for their last 5 and they've shown up every game to play. They play with a lot of heart, and even their recent losses were pretty impressive, something like only a 3 point loss to the Patriots before New England declined.

Bears have no shot, which is unfortunate because I was cheering for them to make it far in the playoffs at the beginning of the year.
"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for?"-Franz Kafka

My Last.fm
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Ya, the bears have completely broken down this year. poor play calling, tons of injuries, and an offensive line that can't give cutler more than 2 seconds.
SuNoAnBuKi
session drummer
session drummer

Post Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 pm

I dont think Eagles will make it either but they're my team so I gotta be loyal. Id really like to see Saints and Colts also.
Ddrum Dominion
Saluda, Zildjian, Paiste, Wuhan
Pearl Hardware, DW Pedals
Remo Heads
SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Vikings vs Colts :mrgreen:
Live by the drum, die by the drum!
Brother_Bong
groove master
groove master

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm

I hope they make a lot of homeruns with no penalty cards! :mrgreen:
MEDICINE MAN AZ Endorsed, TRICK PEDALS, ZILDJIAN, SABIAN, SALUDA, SUPERNATURALS, ASAPH, WUHAN, SILVERFOX, BUD LIGHT

SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Brother_Bong wrote:I hope they make a lot of homeruns with no penalty cards! :mrgreen:

I'm scared someone might kick a ball in the wrong net and end up doing free-throws :mrgreen:
okjohne
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:42 am

I wanna see Green Bay meet Minisota in the playoffs and beat them. The Bears loose the rest of their games as we The Broncos have their first pick next year. Cutler getting the INT record would be nice as well. My guess is Vikings vs. Colts.
TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm

I'm very skeptical of the Colts right now, they've barely escaped losing on quite a few occasions and are getting sloppy, depending on their schedule, they might get handed a season loss just like the Saints.

The Chargers are looking pretty promising right now.
"I think we ought to read only the kind of books that wound and stab us. If the book we are reading doesn't wake us up with a blow on the head, what are we reading it for?"-Franz Kafka

My Last.fm
possumofdestruction
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Green Bay vs. Tampa Bay and win :P I'm from Wisconsin so I'll always pick them.
bash, bang, slam, whatever, yeah, ima drummer.
TheYardstick
groove master
groove master

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Haha too bad we already hammered you earlier in the season :p

My Last.fm
SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:42 pm

possumofdestruction wrote:Green Bay vs. Tampa Bay and win :P I'm from Wisconsin so I'll always pick them.

Thanks for Favre sucka :mrgreen: J/k my moms from wisconson and my dads from minnesota so I'm pretty much a half-breed. EVERYONE in MN was skeptical of getting him until our last minute win over the 49ers. We got spanked by the panthers yesterday :oops:

As far as Manning....he's the only person who could kill chuck norris because he has a laser arm
SINISTER
session drummer
session drummer

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Anybody watch the cardinals packers game......LMFAO all that work by greenbay for nothing haha :mrgreen:
Drumosaurus
groove master
groove master

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:17 pm

haha, that was one of the most humiliating ways to lose. the guy who got to rodgers first looked like a small child.