S.A.T.'s

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

mead50
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm

I need/want some help. What did u guys use. I wanna jack up my scores alot. I only need like 40 more points to get the minimum requirement to get into UTSA, but I wanna make sure I get a bigger score than that.

Any help. I'm gonna take the test in Oct. so i have plenty of time to study. I'm probably gonna get that SAT book.

Any hints, help, advice?
Tama Superstar Custom Accel Driver
Zildjian Cymbals
Tama Hardware
Remo Heads
TheLoneGunman
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:12 am

blah don't talk about school, I'm still scarred, lol

Isn't the only way to improve your ability to answer questions to learn the answers to the question ahead of time? Seems like a simple enough task to me.

As for advice, do your best, but remember that whatever happens, the world aint gonna come to an end.

Peace bro,
TheLoneGunman
My Gear:

Shine Defenition Series Drum Set
Shine Mike Johnston Signature Snare
Saluda Cymbals

http://www.myspace.com/xthelonegunmanx == friend me and say hi

Drumming is Fun!
automaster31
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 am

Make sure you know the time limits in each section, and the types of questions asked. When I took it in '07, i didn't do too well on the essay, ran out of time. The ACT was perfect for me. I think schools look at the ACT a bit more anyway. BTW, I got school starting Monday. College scares me.
MasterShake89
session drummer
session drummer

Post Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:11 am

i took them in the spring or fall of 06, and i did pretty well. out of the 1600 that counted at the time, i got a 1240. (we were the first year to have to do the essay, therefore, that portion really didnt mean shit, cause they couldn't accurately gauge them with no reference points.
my advice to you
dont really study
just do the damn thing.
thats what i did.