Little Kids Fighting

General discussion about anything!

Moderator: Moderators

Alan_
groove master
groove master

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:42 am

I'll agree with that, but only with the qualification that there is ALSO a difference between a gentleman and a rube.
SGarrett

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm

Alan_ wrote:I'll agree with that, but only with the qualification that there is ALSO a difference between a gentleman and a rube.

Indeed there is. And in this case, the clothes do not make the man. The attitude does. Someone wearing a $5k outfit is just as capable of being a rube as someone wearing a $25 outfit and vice versa. :)
"If the goal is for me to give up my reality for your reality, then the goal is for me to give up my self for your self--a goal I have to reject."
ChrisNichols
session drummer
session drummer

Post Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:26 pm

Binkx wrote:See the thing is I will never hit a lady. But if any WOMEN comes after my kids to hurt them, or attacks me they lost their right to be a lady. That is when my principals change and I think that was the point you were making.

Quite exactly the point I was making. Well put sir.

Binkx wrote:If you got the idea that I disrespected you or your principals that was not my intention and I apologize.

Accepted, and I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part, and any hostility. Glad to have that all sorted out!
This could only be more awesome if it had tits and was on fire.