MindfooD - wrinkly rockers

Do You have a good stuff to show us? Share your photo, video, mp3, lyrics etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Royspeed
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:50 pm

Here is the link to our Myspace page, we are a four-piece rock outfit based in North London. All of us are closer to bus pass than birth certificate, but we have fun, and we are hoping to get some gigs really soon.

http://www.myspace.com/clusterb

BTW, Cluster B was the original name of the band before they changed it to MindfooD.

What do you think, folks?

Roy,
Drummer, MindfooD
My new band, the 35mms -
Music from the Movies
iampoor
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:18 pm

Hello

My band Bitterseet Euphoria has sent you an add. :)

ANyways, its decent for starting, but I really think you should get a new singer. He honestly isn't very good. Also, I would work on writing some different drum beats and using all those tomes miore. :)

Just some constructive criticism. No offense meant at all. :)
Royspeed
drumming adept
drumming adept

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am

iampoor wrote:Hello

My band Bitterseet Euphoria has sent you an add. :)

ANyways, its decent for starting, but I really think you should get a new singer. He honestly isn't very good. Also, I would work on writing some different drum beats and using all those tomes miore. :)

Just some constructive criticism. No offense meant at all. :)

Thanks for the add on the Myspace page, we are slowly getting more people listening to us.

The only problem with dumping the singer is that it is HIS band! Steve plays guitar, wrote most of the songs, and books the studio time, he also runs the Myspace page. In our last session yesterday, they had the crazy idea of throwing a microphone in front of me, to sing along to the two songs I have written for the band. Most people say I have a voice like a car crash, but Steve thought it sounded good. well, compared to his voice.........(I will say no more!)
Hopefully, if the recording comes out, I might persuade him to post my vocals on the site, so there can be some comparison.

Roy.
PS. The tracks on the page were recorded months ago, I keep on trying to get Steve to update the music to include newer performances, as they have got better as we have gone along, maybe he will do that soon. I can promise you that I do use the toms fully in most of the songs.
My new band, the 35mms -
Music from the Movies